05: First Cheek Kiss

Annika came back from her night job at 2 in the night. She got changed in a purple baggy shirt and shorts which ended above her mid-thighs. The most comfortable dress for her at this time.

She threw herself on bed and covering herself with a blanket, she tried to sleep but seems like sleep was far away. She sat on the bed and decided to scroll instagram that's when she remembered she had to post their picture with a CAPTION!.

She selected one of the many pictures they clicked in which he was looking at her and she too was looking at him too. His hand was placed at her back while her's too was at his back. The picture was BOMB. She uploaded the picture with the caption, 'A date with my man'. She tagged him too as she managed to stock his account successfully.

She scrolled insta for some more time but not finding anything interesting except for the promo of second season of her fav serial, she decided to keep the phone aside and sleep. She just then received a message from her newly made boyfriend Shivaay.

You up?

Yes! 
Was about to sleep.
You didn't sleep till now?

The concert just ended. I was going home and 
your house came in the way so thought to meet you.

Oh!
Meet me?
Where?

Outside your house. Where else?
I am waiting. Come fast!

She quickly got up from bed and removing the window curtain, she found him standing outside but wait. He has a different car. How many cars does he have? She shrugging her thoughts, checked herself in the mirror, locked her apartment and took the elevator to go down. It's not easy to climb down from the 10th floor.

She walked towards the direction where he was standing. As soon as he saw her coming towards him, he took out the ice-cream from the car.

"I saw your fallen face when the ice-cream wasn't available." He said handing over her the ice-cream while taking it excitedly, she gave him a cheek kiss and he turned a little shocked because how much he got to know her, she is a shy type of a girl.

But the kiss was heavenly. He never felt this before, the way he felt when she kissed him just now. He smiled lightly smacking the back of his neck.

"Did you realise what you just did?" He asked keeping his elbow on his shoulder while holding the spoon in her mouth, she looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"Well, I am 200% sure that you didn't mind, afterall you love all this, being a total flirt." She said and removed her shoulder from under his elbow and laughed when he was about to fall but held himself.

"Thanks for this. And would you like to come inside, maybe I can make you a coffee or hot chocolate." She said hoping for a yes because since the time she saw him, she talked to him, she wants to know him more.

"Maybe next time. It's too late." He said and her face fell.

"I insist please." She made a puppy face and he giving up followed her to her apartment.

She opened the gate and let him in. She offered him to sit on the couch and he did.

"Do you live alone??" He asked comfortably sitting on the couch.

"My family lives in Masoorie. I am her for job purpose." She answered honestly.

"I'll get you coffee." She said and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee.

Shivaay got bored sitting on the couch alone so he went to the kitchen where she was finding the coffee. He leaned on the counter looking at her angrily closing the cabinets.

After alot trying to control, he chuckled and that's when she saw him standing.

"From how much time are you here?" She asked awkwardly.

"Umm....... doesn't matter. And it's okay if the coffee isn't here. Coffe on Ice-cream doesn't look good right?" He said keeping the phone on the counter. They both went to the living area, he forgetting the phone there.

They talked for sometime more and Shivaay decided to leave as it was 4 in the morning. He checked his pockets and there was no phone.

"Annika, can you please call on my phone. Maybe I left it somewhere here." He said and she called on his phone which started ringing from the kitchen.

"I will get it." She said and keeping the lhone on the table, she went to get his phone. He picked up her phone and seeing the name, he chuckled while on the other side, Annika too giggled seeing her name in his phone.

She came back waving his phone in the air in her hands. "I didn't know that you've saved my number as Ms. Nervous." she said.

"And I also didn't know that you have saved my number as Mr. Sweet." He also said and they both started laughing at the same time.

"Now give me my phone. I'll leave then." He said handeling her her phone.

"What if I'll not give?" She asked tightening the grip on the phone.

"You'll have to give at any cost." He said coming closer to her.

"If you want it, then come and catch it." She said and ran towards her room while he followed her running behind her. She went to the other side of the bed and he climbed the bed.

He caught her from the waist and pulled her on the bed hoveing her. He tickled in her stomach and tried to take the phone and finally got it.

Well, the situation turned awkward for both of them. He was on her hoveing her, it was really awkward. He quickly got up from ger and she too stood.

"I got my phone. I must be going now." He said showing her the phone.

"I'll drop you to the door." She said and followed him to the door.

He gave her a side hug and went to his home blushing? Yes blushing. While she too blushed closing the door and leaning on it.

*

Guys, yaar at least inline comments tou kardo...........pls....