02: Meeting.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi entered the office with oh so killing attitude and look with ear pods in his ears and shades on eyes.

"Send the first girl who come for that interview directly in my cabin." He told his secretary Tina without looking at her and walked to his cabin while she got lost in his retiring figure.

He settled on his chair, his focus completely on the laptop. The next moment, the coffee was on his shirts and pants making him muttering a shit.

He placed his phone, ear pods, watch and wallet on the table and went to the attached room in his cabin to change of course.

He took a shower and was about to wear clothes when his phone rang. He was waiting for a phone call from the Japan delegates since morning. He went out of the room wrapping a towel around his waist.

He picked up his phone and seeing the caller ID, he groaned. It was his mother not the delegates. He picked up the call at the same time, Annika entered the cabin.

She was shocked. It's not usual seeing the owner of a vast business in a towel in his cabin.

"Cool Abs!" Came out of her mouth and that's when he realised someone was gawking him. He did hear her complement and smiled keeping the phone.

"Thank you for the compliment. Have a seat, I'll just come changing." He said calmly and she sat on the chair.

"Was I so loud that he heard me??" She spoke to herself and got attended when he came out of the room all dressed up in formals looking hot but he looked more hot with Abs, she thought and at the same time cursed herself for thinking this about her might be boss.

"What's your name?" He asked keeping the wallet in his pocket, ear pods in his ears, watch around his wrist and phone in his hand.

"Annika Trivedi." She said and his words "Your hired." Shocked her.

"What's the job about? It just read it will take 2 hours from the day with a good package." She asked coming out of the shock.

"Be my girlfriend. You'll have to sign this contract for three months. You'll be my girlfriend for this period of time and you will get a good amount of money plus, if you agree, I'll tell you the reason why I want a girlfriend." He told and she slowly grasped whatever he told.

"What if we......." She was about to ask but stopped realising what even she was about to ask.

"Feel free to ask anything and if you're thinking what if we might fall in love with each other, so I believe love as a religion. I'll be fair, if I fall in Love with you, I'll give this relationship a fair chance and if you do, I'll do the same." He said clearing her doubts and she wondered what if he reads minds too.

"Well, I need some time to think." She said biting her lower lip, a little nervous.

"I can understand. You have 20 minutes to think. I have a meeting. I'll just be right back." He said and walked out of the room buttoning his coat while she looked at his retiring figure with open jaws.

She was quick to dial Mallika's number as the first thought came in her mind was her. Telling her the whole story, Mallika jumped from where she was sitting. She was shocked, not more than Annika.

It is obviously shocking going on an interview and you're offered for being a girlfriend to the most handsome and richiest guy in town.

"Mallika, stop dreaming and give me an advice. I really need one. I am confused." She said a bit angrily.

"Read the contract. If it's okay, if you're satisfied then why don't?? He's giving you a good pay and above that he's handsome too. Your life will be exciting and as you are away from hom, your father's no boyfriend thing will also not bother you. Just think about the excitement." Mallika said in a calming tone. She's the best guide Annika has.

"I am reading out the contract. Help me okay." Mallika facepalmed and then listened to the point Annika was mentioning.

• You'll be Shivaay Singh Oberoi's girlfriend for three months.
• You must give 2 hours of your day to Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
• Shivaay Singh Oberoi will not touch you if you're not comfortable.
• In these 3 months, Shivaay Singh Oberoi and you will not have any physical relationship, i.e sex.
• Shivaay Singh Oberoi will respect you.

"Aww" was what came out from both their mouths at the same time.

"Now I think you should sign it. It's still 5 minutes left." Mallika said and cut the phone while Annika signed the contract and after few minutes, when he came in, she handed him the papers.

"I am glad you signed. I was wishing you be my girlfriend after all you look sensible from all the girls I interviewed before." He said with a cheeky smile and she chuckled.

"So, are you free now? We can go on a coffee date, what say??" He asked and she tucked the hair strand nervously.

"Umm....... I am sorry but I have school right now. I'll be free at 6." She said and he smiled.

"I'll come pick you up. Just text me the address and my number is written at the back of this contract." He gave her the papers.

"Okay, I'll leave now. Bye Mr. Oberoi." She said and he chuckled.

"If I were your boss then Mr. Oberoi would be appropriate but I am your boyfriend so......... You'll call me Shivaay. Bye." He said forwarding his hand and she smiled nodding and shaking it.

*

"How's it guys??"