10: That was wild!

Annika was sitting on the couch reading a novel with her specs on in her apartment while Shivaay was lying on the same couch keeping his head on her lap playing with her hair strands.

Whole 2 months passed since they were together and in those two months, they came very close to each other. They became best of friends and that little hesitation went away. They started spending more and more time with each other. She left her night job and he started paying little attention towards his office and more on her. 

The didn't fall in love with each other yet but indeed they felt something for each other. They both spent the most beautiful time of their lives in these two months, watching romantic movies holding each other's hands, drenching and dancing in rain, doing silly things, cracking worst humor jokes and laughing on them maniacally.

The hugs and cheek kisses became very normal for them. He or she would give a kiss or a hug to other anywhere or anytime. Annika started enjoying that boring life of hers and so did he. He never felt this much happy with any other of his girlfriends and they both were unknowingly and secretly wishing to be with each other forever. 

Coming to the present, Shivaay was getting bored playing with her hair. He was trying every possible way to gain her attention but she was way too much engrossed in the novel. He took her hand and kissed on it while she gave no reaction. He pinched on her bare thigh as she was wearing shorts but still no response.

He got frustrated and getting up from the couch, he snatched the book and held it high.

"Shivaay, gave it to me, they were about to kiss after so much misunderstanding......." She shouted trying to snatch the book from him.

He smirked and throwing the book somewhere, he grabbed both of her hands and took them at her back. She flinched and he pulled her close, that much that there was barely any space between their bodies.

"Why read? I can make you feel the kiss." He said huskily against her lips and she came out of his hold a little blushing and afterwards both burst into fits of laughter.

"May I know now, why you disturbed me?" She asked folding her arms faking anger after they stopped laughing.

"Because I wanted to talk to you but since I came here, you were only romancing with your book knowing that your boyfriend is hotter." He said pinching her nose and she rolled her eyes. 

"What Shiv? Matlab kuch bhi?" She said sitting on the couch and he sat beside her with a cheeky smile.

"What is it Shiv?" She asked with a raise eyebrow. Something was suspicious.

"Arey! don't look at me like this. I have nothing cheap going on in my mind. I just wanted to invite you to a private pool party at Rudy's penthouse." He said intertwining their hands.

"And who will be there in the party?" She asked.

"Om, Rudy, Om's girlfriend, my friend Haider, you, me and if you want, we can call Mallika as well." He said and she started tapping her finger on her cheek fake thinking.

About Mallika, she is all the time with Annika so Shivaay had to be friends with her as to keep an eye on his girlfriend, to know in which mood she is at what time. Shivaay just met Mallika before coming to Annika's house. Mallika was just going back to her house. 

"Shivaay, you know na what I did with your brothers that night when I was drunk? Shiv I am still a little embarrassed." She said he started laughing. After that drunk scene, she never met his family even after his a lot of insistence.

"Come on Annika, everyone forgot about it and it's Rudy's wish. He after all, did a great job in his exams. He seriously want you to come. In fact, he told me to video call him once I reach here. He wants to invite you personally." Shivaay said and without waiting for her reply, video called Rudy.

"Hey Bhaiyya!" Rudy greeted him. Om was also present there.

"Rudy, Annika is not coming to your pool party tomorrow." Shivaay said and moved the camera to her. Now they both were seen in the video.

"This is wrong bhaiyya ki girlfriend." Rudy said and Om smacked his head. 

"Annika naam hai uska. Hi Annika." He greeted. She giggled and greeted back.

"Anika said she is still embarrassed about the thing you both already forgot and she is very sorry about it too." Shivaay said and Annika glared him.

"Come on Annika didi, it's okay. Hum tou bhool bhi gaye. And no need to be sorry. We are like your brothers no? Now are you coming tomorrow?" Rudy asked and she agreed grinning. Shivaay ended the call and turned towards her.

"Btw Annika, do you know swimming?" He asked with a naughty expression already knowing the answer. She nodded her head negatively.

"Get ready! We are going to my farmhouse." He said getting up from the couch and offering her his hand.

"But why Shivaay?" She asked.

"I'll teach you swimming." 

"Stop kidding and sit back." She said controlling her chuckle and he sat again with a grumpy face.

"Let's do one thing. Let's imagine me teaching you swimming. Don't say no." He said getting all excited the next second with his plan and she nodded hitting on his chest.

Shivaay came out of the pool fully drenched. He was shining in that burning sun. Water was dripping down from his hair and his abs. He was looking sexily handsome.

Annika came from inside wearing a lingerie and as his eyes caught her view, he was lost in her perfectly carved body. She came to him and he pulled her by her waist. He placed a kiss on her neck.

"You look......."

"Hot?"

"No"

"Then?"

"Sexy"

"You'll only praise me or will you teach me for what you brought me here?"

"I can't take my eyes from you. How can I teach you?"

"Shut up!"

 She said and he jumped in the pool with her in his arms.

"Don't leave me, I don't know swimming." She said holding his shoulders tightly and he pushed her to the  wall of the pool.

He pressed his body into her and she moaned lightly. He traced his finger from her lips towards her cleavage and stopped. He looked there and his lips replaced his finger. He placed kisses from her cleavage to her neck and above to her whole face.

She was enjoying whatever he was doing with her. He cupped her face and took her lips into his and they both started kissing each other wildly.

Annika's phone beeped and they both came out of their imagination. They both looked at each other and quickly turned their gazes away.

"That was wild." Annika spoke wiping off the sweat from her forehead.

"And so vulgar too." He said also wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

"Btw Annika, we are going to the pool party tomorrow itself." He said coming back to his cheapda form and she hit on his chest, a little hardly this time.

"Get out! Now go to your house and let me sleep." She said standing up and pulling him also.

"Okay okay. Bye..... Take care." He said and they both shared a hug and he went away while she blushed leaning on the door.

*

Hey Guys! No one guessed the precap in the last update.

Btw, anyone wants a funny spoiler?