07: Drunk Annika (1)

The empty bottle was rolled down the rocks into the water from Annika's hand while the other bottle was already emptied by Shivaay to avoid drinking so that he manages the drunk Annika who was currently counting stars and still she was only on number 9.

"One, Two, Nine.......... One, Two, Nine........" She was counting like this from past 20 minutes and Shivaay was getting irked and was in awe at the same moment.

He was getting irked because she was doing this from the past 20 minutes. Neither she was getting up nor she was counting correct. And he was in awe because she was looking so cute, just like a baby, counting the stars.

"I counted all the stars in the sky." She said spreading her arms and he held her from waist in order to stop her from falling down. 

"Won't you ask how many I counted?.................. Leave it, I will tell you myself. I counted..... umm....... One, Two, Nine stars." She said counting on her hand and laughing at the same time while he just smiled looking at her.

"Let's go home Annika." He said getting up as well helping her get up. He walked forward taking some large steps while she stood there with a smirk on her face. He looked back and she called him from her hand. 

He obliged and went to her. She turned him around and jumped on him. He sighed and grabbed her thighs, naked thighs because she was wearing white shorts and a navy blue t-shirt. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and their cheeks were brushing with each other's.

It was really becoming difficult for him to control the urge of caressing her thighs, to control all the things he wanted to go. All fault goes to the hormones. He breathed in and out, in and out, in and out until his hormones were calmed down.

He started walking towards the car which was parked a little far away but he was getting distracted by Annika making patterns on his cheek from her finger and her lips brushing his ear lobe. He, sighing, started walking towards the car but stopped in the middle.

"Why only him? We also have backs sweetheart!" It was a man who commented and Shivaay's jaw tightened. The man was with two guys and they were no doubt looking gangsters.

Shivaay silently walked towards the car and making her sit on the passenger seat, he again walked to the gang of three. He just punched on one's face who commented and he fell on the ground. He turned around and started going when the other two went running behind him and the next minute, they were on the floor as well.

He started driving towards her house but when she is in the car beside you totally drunk, how can you even focus on driving? And above that, her hands were roaming all over him. Looks like destiny wasn't in favor of Shivaay and he made a mental note to not let her drink again at any cost.

He was driving the car at an empty road and suddenly, she opened the gate of the car scaring the hell out of him and was about to get down, but he stopped the car with a halt and pulled her inside. 

"Have you gone nuts Annika? What if something had happened if I didn't stop?"  He shouted on her and she was listening to him making a puppy face which was not letting him shout on her.

"Stop shouting on me. I also know how to shout okay? You shut up and watch me." She shouted in a drunken state and got off the car.

He made a crying face and went behind her. It was an ice cream parlor where she entered. It now registered in his mind why did she pull out that stunt.

"I want a tub of blue berry ice cream. Go and bring it. Now." She shouted on the poor waiter who got scared but Shivaay appologized on her behalf.

"See...... I can also shout." She said with a cheeky smile and sat on the floor itself while he picked her up and made her sit on the chair.

The ice cream arrived and she started eating it. With every bite she took, her mouth got dirty and he wiped it everytime it got dirty.

She ate the whole tub in just a matter of few minutes. Shivaay was trying to not let her eat all of it because she might get cold but stubborn she was.

He let out a sigh of relief when they reached her apartment. Only he knew with how much difficulty he came to her house. He made her stand on her feet as she was again on his back.

"Where's the key Annika?" He asked her who was looking at her feet with a naughty expression leaning on the door.

"Tumhaari chaabi?" She asked pulling him from the collar, his face dealdy close to her.

"No Annika, the door's key. Where is it?" He asked stammering as she was roaming her hands on his chest and coming more close to him.

"Meri gaadi Mai hai." She said against his lips and quickly pulled out.

"Okay great! Your car means.........." His mouth flung open when he realised her car was at the cafe and he knew he wasn't going and coming back with her and he also can't leave her alone.

He looked at her and at himself. She was lost in her own world while he was close to crying. He was sleepy as well and all that sweat was irritating him.

He inhaled deeply and picked her up in his arms. He made her sit in the car and drove off to his house, the Oberoi Mansion. He could think of that only and he knew at this hour, everyone must've slept.

*

Why are the comments decreasing guys??
The next update is gonna be very funny and emotional at the same time.
The next part will be up within the next 24 hours.