08: Drunk Annika (2)

Shivaay tip toes in his own house with Annika beside him. He kept his hand on her mouth so that she doesn't speak or shout, whatsoever.

She was getting irked by his hand on her mouth. She tried removing it several times but every attempt went in vain. At last, she bit on his hand who suppressed his scream and blew air on his hand to reduce the pain.

He looked at her angrily while she gave an angry glare back to him. "Don't you dare do it now." She said showing him her finger and he was so angry that he could've bite that finger but thankfully didn't.

"Annika, please keep quiet and walk with me okay?" He said and she nodded like a child but also smirked inwardly.

Shivaay, with small steps reached his room and sighed but got shocked the other second not seeing her behind him.

"Koi hai??? Is anybody in here?" She shouted standing in the middle of the hall of Oberoi Mansion. She wasn't only shouting but also banging on the vase which she picked up from the table with a stick.

Shivaay face grew pale, he became frightened as if he saw a ghost in front of his eyes. He started running to the hall but before he could reach, raita phail Chuka tha.

The lights of the hall were switched on and everyone at Obeoi Mansion were wide awake standing in a large circle surrounding Annika.

He face palmed himself and stood where he was, waiting for the tamasha to begin.

Annika looked at everyone observingly with God knows what expressions while the ones she looked at became a little scared seeing her looking at them like that.

"What the hell is happening here? Will anyone explain? And who is this girl? And how did she enter?" Tej roared in his scary voice and Annika literally marched towards him with her hands folded on her chest.

"Hello Mr. Tiger Uncle!" She cocked an eyebrow. "Nice Ego man, I like it." She said winking and moved towards Om and Rudru.

They both had understood by looking at Shivaay who made a bechara face looking at them. They both were silently laughing enjoying their brother's condition.

Annika ruffled Om's hair and then hers. "Same dude! Which shampoo do you use? I will try that too." She said and he chuckled setting his hair.

She looked at Rudra and took a position which boxers take before the starting of the wrestling. He looked confused at her and made a crying face when she punched him continuously in his stomach. Poor Rudra. He held his stomach once she stopped with his tongue out of the mouth, he imagined her as his bhabhi and shouted "Nahiiiiiii." in a very dramatic way.

"See, I also have muscles. I just beat you bro." She said showing her muscles and everyone chuckled to that while Rudra hid behind Om to save himself from getting beaten again by her.

Shivaay, who was praying till now getting scared was now very chill seeing her behaving so childishly in front of his family. He was imagining her face when he will show the CCTV footage of what she did in front the family but he was also feeling bad that the family had to meet her like this in a drunken state, and he was scared of what impression everyone will have about her.

She went to Shakti and started walking in circles around him tapping her finger on her cheek. "Boring", she muttered audible to everyone present while Shivaay face palmed himself and she moved to Jhanvi.

"Haye sexy" She said dramatically holding her heart and placed a kiss on Jhanvi's cheek who started laughing loudly joined by Annika and then by the rest of the family.

She showed her hand to everyone and they stopped laughing. She then went to Pinky and pulled her cheeks. "Oh My Mata" Pinki said and she giggled. "Ohhh Myyyy Maaataaaa" Annika said a bit more loudly than her stretching every word. "Maine zada acha bola" She said and moved towards the table.

She stood on the table and pointed towards everyone one by one. "Mereko neend nhi aa rhi. And until I don't sleep, I will not let anyone sleep." She said and was about to fall from the table but Shivaay was there as her savior.

She bent down holding his shoulders, her feet still on the table. He had held her from her waist. She pulled back and this time sat on the table.

"Who is she Shivaay?" Pinki asked and Annika was too engrossed in the magazine on the table that she didn't pay heed to what anyone was saying.

"My girlfriend" He said, not awkwardly but proudly and everyone started laughing. They all hugged Shivaay and started telling him how funny his new girlfriend was. All this was seen by Annika, the family's love. She got up and walked to some direction with tears falling from her eyes.

"Where is Annika?" Shivaay asked as he looked around. Everyone also started looking for her getting worried. At last, he found her sitting near the pool playing with water. He messaged Rudra that he found her and to tell everyone to sleep.

He went and sat opposite her. She looked at him and that's when he saw she was crying. It made him worried to see her crying. She started sobbing looking at him. He tried wiping her tears but she pushed his hand back.

"I am jealous from you because your family loves you alot. Everyone doesn't get this love, doesn't get the love they deserve, I am jealous because I never got this love."

She started crying loudly keeping her head on his chest and he got confused with the new piece of knowledge he received. It also left him in question as to why didn't she get the Love.

He, however decided to ask her the next day as she felt asleep finally. He took her to his room and making her lye comfortable, lay on the sofa and fell asleep because of all the tiredness.

*

Target - 200 voted, 50 comments and 5 followers.

I usually don't give targets but I need sometime to update the next part as I am working on something else as well.

Precap-

Shivaay showed the CCTV footage to her as she woke up and shock would be understatement for her. She was feeling so much awkward, she never even thought of doing something like this in a druken state.
Shivaay wanted her to join everyone for breakfast but what she did shocked her too. She jumped out of the window of the washroom and ran away.