12: Pool Party

They both entered the penthouse and were met by loud music and Rudra who greeted them. 

"Finally you both are here. We were waiting for you both only." Rudra said and dragged them towards a small seating arrangement near the pool.

"Hey guys!" Shivaay said as he settled beside Ragini because Rudra already sat beside Annika who was sitting opposite Shivaay.

"Thank god you came. Or else we would've thought that you and your girlfriend must be enjoying in bed." Haider said jokingly but Annika didn't like his comment at all.

She excused herself and went inside and pouring some water in the glass, she sat on the couch and started drinking the water. Shivaay also came inside behind her telling everyone to start the game, they would join in few minutes. He sat beside her tapped on her shoulder.

"I didn't like it, your friend's comment........." He shushed her by keeping his finger on her lips.

"I will tell him not to pass these types of comments. He was saying in a teasing manner. He is.........." He was stopped by Annika who put her palm on his mouth.

"I understood." She said not wanting to take the conversation to a long route.

"Good" He passed her a smile.

"Shivaay, who's the girl?" She asked pointing towards Ragini who was coming towards them only with a drink in her hand.

"She is Ragini, and Ragini, this is Annika, my girlfriend." He introduced both the girls to each other and Ragini settles on the couch opposite to them. Annika blushed at him introducing her as his girlfriend.

"You are his fourth girlfriend right? And he interviewed for being his girlfriend right?" Ragini asked after they both greeted each other.

"And how do you know that?" Annika asked raising her brow.

"Well, I am his second girlfriend, we spent whole 6 months together with each other and he was a gentleman. You know, after breakup with his first girlfriend, he interviewed me also." Ragini said smiling.

"Ohh. Why did you both breakup?" Annika asked smiling at her.

"We did it on mutual understanding because we knew that we weren't fit together." It was Shivaay who answered.

"I must tell you, everything for him is a deal." Ragini laughed taking a sip from her punch while Annika looked at Shivaay who in turn looked at her.  

"Guys! What are you doing here? We were gonna play a game right? Come!"  Rudra dragged Annika with him while Shivaay and Ragini followed.

They all settled down in a circle, this time too Annika was sitting beside Rudra while Shivaay was sitting with Ragini opposite her and this wasn't going well with her. Although Ragini was talking politely with her but she didn't like her at all. Annika was getting jealous! Jealous? Yes! Jealous! She was burning with jealousy and was throwing deadly glares towards Shivaay who wasn't looking at Annika at all.

"Okay, so this is a game made by me. I will spin the bottle and on whom it stops, he or she will have to tell one secret about themselves, and if they won't be able to tell a secret, they are gonna dance that too lavani." Rudra spoke drawing everyone's attention towards him and everyone agreed.

Rudy flipped the bottle and it stopped at him only.

"My secret is that I have a secret girlfriend." He said blushing while everyone teased him.

"Naam bhi batade if your blushing is done." Haider said laughing and Rudy hid his face behind Annika's back. He was getting shy and blushing so much, just like a girl.

"Bhavya." He said and looked down.

"Iska chalu rahega. Haider, please flip the bottle." Om said smacking Rudy's head while Haider flipped the bottle which landed on Shivaay.

"I have a secret which I am gonna tell to the person who deserves to know." Shivaay said looking straight into Annika's eyes who seemed to blush by his gaze.

"Then do the lavani dance." Rudy said and he stood up.

"No need Shivaay." Annika quickly said.

"Guys! I should be going now. It's too late. I have a flight to catch." Ragini said after seeing the time in her phone standing up.

"Have a safe flight." Shivaay said side hugging her. She left after meeting with everyone. When she came to shake hands with Annika, she squeezed Ragini's hand a little.

"Let's continue the game." Shivaay said, this time taking the seat beside Annika.

"Shivaay! Lavani dance? Who will do that?" Annika asked looking at him innocently blinking her eyes.

"You said..............." Before he could finish, Annika pushed him to the dance floor.

Rudra played the music and Shivaay doing the worst dance, all started dancing and soon the song changed and Shivaay grabbed Annika's waist, Haider grabbed Mallika's waist and Om grabbed Gauri's waist while Rudy was dancing alone because his girlfriend had a test on Monday so she couldn't make it to the party.

It's what you do
It's what you see
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me

Shivaay pulled Annika closer from her waist closing the distance between them, she gasped at the sudden pull. They were very much close and this closeness was doing something to them. He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb which she later bit.

It's where we go
It's where we'll be
I know if I'm on to you, I'm on to you
On to you, you must be on to me

He moved his face closer to hers and she parted her lips. He knew he was about to kiss her and she too knew he was about to kiss her and she was ready too, to feel his lips on hers but he, controlling the urge to kiss her, twirled her around, now her back facing his front.

My haunted lungs
Ghost in the sheets
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me

She took a deep breath. He slid her hair to the right side brushing his fingers on her neck in the process. 

"I loved how you were jealous of Ragini."

He placed a kiss on her shoulder while she closed her eyes and arched her head back, her heartbeats already raced up.

My wicked tongue
Where will it be?
I know if I'm onto you
I'm on to you
On to you, I'm on to you
On to you, you must be on to me

"I wasn't jealous."

She spoke after he turned her around and kept her hands on either sides of her waist while she slid her arms around his neck. They both were swaying their bodies with the beats of the music.

It's what we see
I know if I'm haunting you
Y

ou must be haunting me
It's where we go
It's where we'll be
I know if I'm onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, I'm onto you
Onto you, you must be onto me
You must be onto me (on to you, I'm on to you)

He rolled his eyes at her lie and they left each other as the music stopped and the dim lights were replaced by the bright lights.

*

The song is by Beyonce and it's name is haunted. The next update will have some steamy pool romance.