03: Mr. Sweet & Ms. Nervous

Annika sat inside her car and was about to start it when she flipped the contract and it was his number. She saved it in her cellphone as Mr. Sweet. It'll be a lie if she didn't find him sweet yet handsome, sexy and what not.

She, after thinking for a whole 15 minutes that if she's being impatient or desperate, she left a Hey on WhatsApp and he read it in seconds and recognized her from the dp but still asked.

Hey..... Annika?

Yes..
Well, it's my number.

I know.
You look gorgeous in your dp.

Thanks.

Will see you at 6.
Don't forget to send me the address.

I won't.
Have a good day.

You too.
Bye.

Bye.

Their conversation ended and he saved her number as Ms. Nervous. As she found him sweet, he found her nervous. He smiled while saving her number while she too smiled on his complement on her dp and started the car, drove to her school while he got engrossed in his file.

Mallika bombarded Annika with questions as she entered the teacher's room while the other teachers present there looked at her as if she had grown horns.

"Slow down Mallika. We are not at home." Annika said gritting her teeth while Mallika bit her tongue muttering a sorry.

"I have a class right now and then I'll be going home. And you are also coming with me to help and I'll tell you everything on our way back to my apartment." Annika told her to avoid further questions and she nodded.

"Bhaiyya!!". Rudru, Shivaay's youngest brother entered his cabin. "Rudy, I am at work." He said calmly. "Get out." He then at the next second shouted on him while he made a puppy face and sat on the table facing him.

"What Rudy?" He asked sighing while his other brother Omkara and sister Priyanka came in. "We're going on a live concert today so we bought a ticket for you as well." Omkara said taking a seat on the chair unlike Rudru.

"I have some important work." He said and turned to his file which Priyanka snatched.

"Bhaiyya, you're coming with us and that's final." Priyanka said folding her arms on her chest.

Just then a message from Annika flashes on his mobile. It was her address what she sent. Before Shivaay could take his phone, Rudy was fast enough to grab his phone. Shivaay tried to snatch it but Rudy threw it towards Om and held Shivaay tightly.

"Who is this Ms. Nervous Shivaay?? She sent some address." Om asked after reading the message while Shivaay quickly snatched the phone and kept it in his pocket.

"It's private and I am not letting you three interfere." He said sternly and sat on his chair. The three of them shared a look and Rudy and Om grabbed Shivaay while Priyanka took his phone out. She opened the password by holding his thumb.

"You three can't do this. It's my personal thing." Shivaay said almost defeated. "It's nothing personal between us Shivaay. That's what you say right." Om said smirking and he frowned.

"Ohhh....... So Ms Nervous is Annika and you're going to her house at 6. I see. Who is Annika? And why are you going to her house?" The three looked at him what God knows how dirty expressions.

"I am just going to pick her from her house as we're going on a date." He spit out everything and Om and Rudru left him.

"If you'd told us before, we didn't have to to all of this. Good luck and enjoy the date. I hope this girl would be the one you marry." Om said and head out of the cabin with Rudru and Priyanka who gave Shivaay teasing looks.

"Annika, stop being nervous." Mallika said as she settled on the couch in Annika's apartment.

"I am not a date expert like you. I haven't dated anyone before. I don't know why the hell I signed that contract." She said sitting beside her and hid her face in her palms.

"It's always the first time Annika. You calm yourself down until I pick a dress for you." She said and walked to her cupboard inside her room.

"I am taking a small nap. Wake me up at 5." Annika screamed from outside while she slept on the couch closing her eyes.

"I am not wearing this Mallika." Annika said looking at the dress on the bed. "Yes, you are." Mallika said holding her shoulders.

It was a black velvet dress with a V neck, not so deep. The dress had full sleeves and ended till her mid thighs. She bought it last week only because she loved it, she knew she would never get a chance to wear it because she don't usually wear these types of clothes.

Mallika remained successful in making her wear the dress which perfectly fit her curves. She did her eyes smoky, cherry lips and golden highlighter. Enough to make a man fall for her. She did her hair straight and oh God, she was looking damn sexy.

"Mallika, I am telling you this is so much. I am just going on a date." She said biting her nails while Mallika hit her hand so that she doesn't spilled her gloss. She made her wear the black sandals while the bell rang.

"I'll get the door. Maybe it's your boyfriend." Mallika said excitedly while butterflies started dancing in her stomach.

Mallika opened the door and there he was standing in casuals wearing black pants, white shirt and a black leather jacket. He was hot. She led him in and offered a seat.

"I am Mallika, Annika's friend. Let me call her." She shook hands with him while he gave her a smile and she went inside to call him.

Shivaay, who was buy in his phone when saw her, his heart came in his mouth seeing the beautiful at the same time sexy girl in front of him.

"Hey!" He said and forwarded his hand. As she gave her hand in his, he kissed it making her grin.

"Shall we?" He asked and she nodded. She looked at Mallika who nodded and they both went to their date.

*

Chapter 3 out. I am so excited to write their date.
One question.
Who'll fall in love first???