23: It hurts to go and see going...

Annika is sitting on the couch, the color and the smile from her face has drained. The tears also stopped flowing from her eyes and she's just sitting there looking at nothing in particular. She feels cheated, she feels used. 

"We can't change what happened Annika." Mallika rubbs her friend's shoulder and smiles at her. Annika shifts closer and keeps her head on her shoulder.

"I can't believe he'd turn out be like this. He was so perfect for me." She lets out a mocking laugh.

"No one's perfect, no thing's perfect. You know, we get to choose everything in life except three things, our birth place and time, our death and with whom we'll fall in love."

"Love happens Annika, we can't do anything about it but we can slap the love in his face and run away from him as far as possible and never look back."

"Hmm?" Annika asks and Mallika nods.

"But I just can't stop thinking about him. I'll go back to the apartment and everything about him will remind me of him." Annika sobs and Mallika squeezes her arm lightly. 

"Then why don't you go to Masoorie? I know that you are not in good terms with your parents but there are people there whom you love. Take two week holidays, refresh your mind and come back with a bang not giving Shivaay and his love any Fuck." 

"Language Mallika." Annika smacks her shoulder and she shows her middle fingers. They both starts laughing afterwards. 

"I love yaar, I don't know what I would've done without you. You're the best." Annika hugs Mallika tightly. 

"So, Mussoorie done?" 

"Yep! I guess so."

"So, your flight to Dehradun is at 3 in the morning, then you'll take a cab to your home town." Mallika informs keeping her cellphone aside. 

"I guess I'll be going now. The flight's early and it's 7 already. I need to do packing too."

"Do you want me to join?"

"Actually, it's fine, I will manage." Annika says and Mallika hugs her tightly before opening the door for her.

Mallika settles on the couch and starts going through TV channels and stops where Twilight's being played. Mallika has an obsession with Twilight and Edward, Bella and Jacob. After 15 to 20 minutes, she receives a call and her senses freeze. She quickly wipes her tears and running out of her apartment, takes a cab to the hospital.

*

Shivaay's sitting here, in front of his brothers with his face buried in his palms feeling so much guilty by letting her go, by waking beside her and leaving her there.

"Sitting here and feeling guilty won't help Shivaay." Om breaks the silence and Shivaay looks up.

"Don't you know how much hurt she'll be? What will she be thinking?" Rudy speaks and Shivaay shakes his head.

"You might be a famous and brilliant businessman but you are an idiot. Whatever would've happened last night, it was between you both. You both need to talk about it. I am sure things will be sorted out. If you'll keep sitting here, it will pain you and it will pain her. She came here by herself to talk to you, why the hell you won't talk to her? This is childishness and I never thought my brother would be so selfish."

Om says angrily because he know his brother very well and he can't see his brother in pain. Om know his brother finally fell in true love and if love will go away from him, then the new Shivaay, the family has been seeing since Annika came in his life will be lost. With Annika, Shivaay's alive and without her he's a robot.

The Dating Chapterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें