16: Ring

Let's set target for this update.
280 votes 50 comments 10 followers.
XOXO

Shivaay's POV

Its Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I was away from my girlfriend, not really away but we didn't meet. All thanks to her, she is cruel, very cruel. What girlfriend tells her boyfriend to not meet her? Annika, of course. She told me to focus on my work and let her focus on her work. I know I am a distraction for her and I am proud of it.

I am finally going to meet her today, the phone calls and text messages didn't go well with me and I realized one thing in these four days that I have become habitual of seeing her, irritating her, staring her and everything related to her.

I look at the ring one more time and put it back in the box. As I was about to put the box in my pocket, someone snatch it from me. My brothers. I groan and look at them, pissed. Not really tho.

"You didn't tell us that you were going to propose Annika." Om says opening the box.

"It's none of your business. Give it back to me, I am getting late." I groan and try to snatch the box back but he passes it to Rudy.

"Guys please." I give in. I really need to see her.

"Fine! We won't trouble you more. I just came here to remind you that don't forget to invite your girlfriend for my engagement on Wednesday." Om reminds me, he didn't need to. I already knew about this. I would love her to be at my house again.

"Bye brothers." I hug both of them and snatching the box from Rudy, I hurry out of the house before anyone else can catch me. I am dying to meet her. I don't know since when did I become so desperate.

I sound like a desperate boyfriend madly in Love which I am not.

The traffic was irritating and I only know how much I cursed it on my way here. I am now standing in front of her door. I have already rang the bell and just waiting for her.

Annika's POV

I was checking he test papers when the door bell rang. A smile came in my lips because I knew he's there.

I open the door and he is standing there looking all handsome like a prince wearing the dark brown tuxedo, hair perfectly jelled up and I am looking like his maid wearing black shorts and a white crop top, with my glasses on and my hair made up in a messy bun.

I didn't invite him inside instead I take him in a bone crushing hug and he too hugs me so tightly that I am lift off the floor. I missed him so much.

He breaks the hug and I push him in. Closing the door, I push him towards it and stand on his feet. My hands rests on his well built chest and his on my waist, a little below it actually.

"Hi" I breath out, very happy.

"Hey!" He kisses me near lips. Why not the lips?

"I missed you."

"Why did you miss when you yourself told me not to meet you?" He looks cute while frowning.

"Sorry." I mumble and taking my lower lip between my teeth look at his eyes and then lips momentarily taking deep breaths. I place my lips on him hoping to catch him off guard but failed.

I don't know since when did I become so needy? The first thing I wanted when he entered was to feel his lips on mine.

The kiss is wild, different from the last three we shared. Longing! I didn't realize when I am pushed to the couch. I am sitting on the couch and he has his knee between my legs and standing in one foot.

He pushes his tongue into my mouth and I nearly moan. This is amazing. Feeling his lips against mine is amazing. I am just loving it.

He breaks the kiss and sit beside me after giving a peck. We both are breathing heavily trying to catch our breaths.

....................
....................

"Annika come-on, leave this and join me." He groans. I know he is frustrated and irritated as we are meeting after days and I am busy in checking the test papers. I can't help it, I also want to spend time with him but they are also important.

"Annikaaaa." He whines again from the kitchen after few minutes. He was making dinner.

I keep my pen and the glasses on the table and walk into the kitchen. The sight in front of me is just so good. He is standing leaning on the refrigerator, his coat is kept on the chair, his sleeves are rolled up and his 3 buttons are open.

HOT

I slap myself mentally to be thinking like this, having all these dirty imaginations and thoughts what could be done but I can't think like this. This is so unlike me.

"I am sorry." I hold my ears making a pout and sit on the chair. He too joins me and tilting my chair, he sits on the floor instead and takes out a box from his pocket.

My heart stops.

All the possibilities run inside my head and I can't throw them out. What is this happening? Is he gonna propose me? For what? Has he fallen in a love with me? What will I say if he will say 'i love you'? I don't know if I love him or not? Or will he directly propose me for marriage? I don't know if I am ready for marriage or not. God!

He placed the box on the table and takes my hand in his.

"You're not the first woman in my life and I can't tell if you'll be the last one or not. But I have never felt like this, this much happy, this much desperate with anyone else. Annika, you are one girl whom I have become habitual of. My day doesn't go without taking to you. You are the one I never want to loose. I want you to be with me forever, I don't know if we'll be forever or not but I want that we stay like this, forever."

I am very nervous.

He picks up the box and takes the ring out. It's beautiful. There is a baby purple diamond in it and it's silver in color. It must be really expensive.

"I want to promise you Annika that we'll be just like we are, I'll be an honest boyfriend and will protect you always. This is a promise ring that I brought for you. I'll always be there when you'll need me Annika. I promise."

He slides the ring in my ring finger on my left hand and kiss on it. I close my eyes and let the tears fall, happy tears. He looks at me and shakes his head no. I wipe my tears and look at him before going on the floor hugging him tightly.

Shivaay's POV

"I have never felt this much happy before Shivaay. This feeling is undescribable. No one has made me feel like this ever." She says and I smile.

I am happy that I made her feel happy. I kiss on her forehead and make her sit in the chair. I serve her the dinner that I made for her and make her eat with my own hands while she does the same.

We literally look like a couple.

*

This chapter isn't proofread so there are chances of grammatical errors. Please cooperate.

And Teaser one will be in the next update. The game if hide and seek. Hilarious.😂😂