Prologue

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader-Chan}

{This is a Bnha x Cat Reader}

-Keys-

{E/C}:Eye Color

{C/C}:Color Choice 

{Y/N}:Your Name

{L/N}:Last Name

{H/C}:Hair Color

{E/C}:Eye Color

- - -

"You weren't meant to die yet" A voice stated from the shadows around the {H/C} female whom frowned slightly as she tried to pin point the voice before a man with black hair crept from the shadows his skin pale and a scythe in his hands, his voice void of any emotion "This was not how you were to end {Y/N} {L/N}"

The {H/C} female opened her mouth to speak but no words seemed to want to come out, she shut her mouth as she felt it the burning sensation in her throat and around her body, flashes came to her mind and fear over took her, the crown on her head felt burning hot as well as the bracelets on her arms.

"It would seem you are still feeling the after affects it is a shame this has happened someone has went against me and changed the path of your fate this was not the day we were supposed to meet" he raised his hand and the pain stopped she was more confused, the man had made up his mind than and there, "I will give you another chance, a chance in a world unlike yours, and when your time is to come again I shall collect your soul but for now your new life awaits"

The {H/C} women felt something bubble up in her throat before a scream ripped past her lips as the pain returned and her vision began to blur, her body taking on  a new shape as the man before her watched her body began to vanish from his realm.

She was no longer going to be who she once was and he knew that for this new world he was placing her in would challenge her more than her old one, he just wished he could have met her under different circumstances, if only he had gotten to her quicker before she had faded.

If only these rules did not exist, if only he hadn't fallen in love with a human women whom was never meant to be his to begin with, for the {H/C} women would not know him for whom he once was, it was his fault for her demise.

He could only hope in time he could forget about her, forget about the human that had wiggled her way into his cold dead heart, he shut his eyes and allowed himself to begin to fade as well, for he hoped the new life he had given her would teach her some new lessons, for when she died again he may not still be in charge for the council had yet to decide his fate.

- - -

{4/7/2019}

{Question: What would you do if you got a second chance at life?}