Ch.7.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA Or Reader}

- - -

"Oh come on Kiri I heard there's a spirit on the bench that gives great advice maybe she could give us some?" A girl with pink skin dragged a red eyed black haired male through a park toward a bench, that has been the talk of their school apparently 'All Pride Monoma' had changed his way because of a faithful meeting at the park along with a boy with long hair whom used to always be depressed till he went to this bench and now he wasn't he was actually taking up french classes last she heard, thus leading her to drag the most depressing person she knew here, maybe just maybe he could get his spirits up with this 'bench spirit'.

"There just rumors Ashido" the boy frowned slightly uncertain how he allowed her to drag him away, it's not like he didn't want the advice he just didn't know if it was real, rumors are just that stories made up by others, for all they know Monoma got help from a therapist and not some magical bench spirit.

"Even so I wanna see if there real or not we both got major problems and I am hopeful enough to think this isn't some silly childish rumor" the pink skinned female stated, really exited about this they both needed a boost in confidence fake or not, the park was beautiful either way.

She stopped dragging him when coming upon a bench that had a small bowl filled with some dried pieces of fish and a note attached to it they were quite confused maybe it was some sort of offering to the spirit? 

Though something took their attention off of it as they saw something glitter in the sun at the corner of their eyes, and a beautiful black cat wearing fine jewelry made their way toward the bench jumping up onto it and glancing at the note almost if they could read it which intrigued the pair of fourteen year old's.

"See there's no spirit only a cat, I knew this was a waste of time Ashido" the boy sighed frowning slightly tired from that walk he took a seat next to the cat trying not to bother them and their dried fish snack, "Sorry for bothering you, Ashido bought the silly rumor spread about a spirit that gives advice" the cat left the fish alone for a second and jumped on his lap {E/C} orbs staring into his crimson ones and gave out a meow shocking him slightly, it was like the cat understood him, "D-Do you understand me?" the cat nodded and his soul almost left his body until Ashido snapped him out of it.

"Oh Great spirit bestow upon us your wisdom" The pink haired female stated kneeling to the cat of all things which only raised the cats ever growing ego, she tugged at his pant leg "Come on Kiri join you want the great wisdom of the bench spirit to don't you?"

The boy gave in and that day he learned the so called bench spirit was only a cat, a cat that made him feel something he never had before, and in exchange for the cats wisdom he gave it the key chain he no longer needed, for in a few months he'd be a hero and with that he would need a new image, and maybe just maybe that cat could help him and Ashido some more in the future.

- - -

{7/24/19}

{Two in one you got shark boi and Alien Queen in one go, next vote lets bring in thy villains - Shigaraki or Dabi ?}