Ch.11.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader-Chan }

- - -

Blonde hair dripped with rain water as a teenage girl with golden cat like eyes frowned taking shelter under a tree, her old school uniform still somehow fitting after a year and a half, and since she still had no clue what to do with her life, sometimes she wondered if she regrets doing what she did, but she never knew love, her parents never cared they sent her to a Quirk Therapist, tried to get her to act like a perfect middle school girl.

But she wasn't perfect her quirk required blood to function, she did bad things to survive and the news twisted it, she hated it so much her heart ached to have real friends a real family people whom didn't mind her crazy ways, her stomach growled from lack of food, her eyes clearly showed her lack of sleep.

Her cat like eyes caught a glimpse of something on a bench, eyes furrowing she noticed a poor cat with sleek black fur getting soaked, quickly moving she grabbed the poor thing and moved back under the tree, wishing she could be free just like it, by the looks of it's accessories the feline seemed quite pampered, but it was withering in pain, with a frown she spotted a man with a grey and black umbrella , his eyes caught them and after a fight with himself he decided to help, the two didn't know what was wrong with the cat but took it back to his apartment.

It may be wrong to follow a stranger but this feline needed help, the two of them bonded that day all because of a cat and a thunderstorm, both using what little knowledge they had to figure out what was wrong.

In the end they just waited and hoped she would awake soon.

~ ~ ~

Aizawa frowned worry flushing through him he knew he should have given {Y/N} a tag with his phone number on it, what if she got hurt? what if his poor precious little daughter was getting harmed by some no good male cats? oh god he needed to call someone.

Normally he wouldn't be this worried but she was normally home when he was, sometimes she would have nightly strolls but never past Midnight and it was Three Am maybe he was being to protective of one feline, a feline that was his best friend and child he always wanted.

He called the one person he knew could help, uncertain if he should have but he wasn't certain, and so that morning around six Am,  Hizashi Yamada was certain that they had enough posters for he had been awake since three Am after getting to his friends apartment five minutes after the call.

Maybe it was quite lucky the blonde lived a floor below his lazy friend and crush.

- - -

{8/5/2019}

{Some wanted Toga some wanted Twice ya'll got both blondes, now time for the vote this chapter Tape Child or Sparky? }

{And yes both nicknames come from two of my other x readers ~ }