Ch.13.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} wasn't certain as to why but as she was hugged tightly to the lazy man after being apparently missing for a few more hours than usual she for once felt warmth in her heart, he worried about her he cared for her like a father should her own father was never like this, she was happy in his arms the kid that returned her had already left before the two adults could thank her.

Speaking of which her eyes moved to the blonde man with something odd hanging from his neck, his eyes wondered to her curious gaze, a seemingly red string connected the two though they were unaware to it she could see it quite clearly even being reborn she still had her special gift apparently, her magic was coursing through her again, she could sense more now and she was uncertain as to why, her memory would return soon but she wasn't certain as to when.

Her stomach growled slightly and as much as she loved this embrace of her replacement dad she needed food, "Seems the little kitten is hungry Sho" the blonde stated "I could also get a bite to eat, pick a place I'll pay" the blonde had manners apparently she approved of her lazy replacement  dad's soulmate.

"I'll pay for myself" Aizawa told his friend bluntly hiding the fact he wouldn't actually mind the loud blonde paying though he would not openly admit it, he did know however the blonde wouldn't take no for an answer and he was quite correct, because when they entered a cat friendly restaurant that was close by, the blonde indeed paid for their lunch.

The place had a pretty cute setting and the food was picture worthy and quite tasty they had decided to go again some day, seeing as it did allow cat owners to bring their cats whom got their own seat at a specially made cat table area with small plates and cups, it was quite a great experience. 

Though after they exited they had taken notice how dark it had gotten, {Y/N} walked next to the blooming couple her nose picking up something metallic mixed with a smell of ash and peppermint, her eyes widened as she knew that smell, it was the red and white haired child that would visit her, and that smell it was blood, following her instincts she took off in sprint, the two men took notice of this and went after her, the black haired male doing it because he did not wish to loose his precious daughter again.

They followed her through a strange pathway that brought them to the very park that the lazy man had found the cat that changed his look on things, but their was something off droplets of blood on the sidewalk clear to see, and a boy with burn marks up his arms, his hair half white and half red, and in that moment the two men had realized if they hadn't followed her this boy wouldn't have gotten help.

The blonde had out his phone calling an ambulance as Aizawa tried to keep the boy awake for the gash on his right leg was harsh but not as bad as the boys burnt arms whoever did this to this kid had to have been a terrible person and he wasn't that far off the bat of thinking that.

- - -

{8/22/19}

{Should Peppermint be adopted by EraserMic? Yae? or Nae? }