Ch.32.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or the Reader}

- - -

"Hazelnut, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Peppermint iced Latte for Hawks!" A barista stated, placing down a strange iced latte order, that had whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top, but seeing as the number two hero ordered it the man whom made the coffee wouldn't question it.

"Thank you kind cutie" The winged hero winked picking up his drink and leaving his favorite coffee place, his mind at the moment was on the concert he attended last night, his favorite band had played and he got time off just to see them, and the lead singer Dabi was hotter in person playing a song called 'Set Aflame my Dead heart' , it was a newer song they worked on just for the concert before they would preform at U.A at the sports festival.

Though since he wasn't paying attention he bumped into someone causing the coffee he had to spill all over the person he bumped into, "I liked this shirt, and damn that's cold" the voice made the shorter look up to see the face of the one he spilled his latte on and lets just say damn he just spilled his coffee on the lead singer of his favorite band.

"S-Sorry man, I wasn't paying attention also why were you running?" The hero questioned before hearing the sounds of fans, before the man could even comprehend the blonde grabbed him under the shoulders and took off before landing on the closest building with a roof, "Sorry again for spilling my latte on you, your hotter in person by the way, and the way you sung last name had me wanting to just make out with you, anyway I'm Hawks number two hero and your biggest fan"

"I'm uncertain what to feel for you just spilled your coffee on me, and it was freezing by the way but you saved me from fans so I can't be mad at you" Dabi's glanced over the male "I heard there's a very great bakery around here, never been but couldn't hurt to try want to go together?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Possibly we may have just met but I'd like to know you more"

"Well Shimura's bakery is around here lucky for you, so I'll just fly you cute butt over there and than maybe we can make out"

"I'm uncertain if your a top or a bottom"

"I'm shorter than you but I'll still top you"

- - -

{11/3/19}

{I may have not mentioned the voting last chapter was going to be Hawks favorite coffee order, so now thanks to your votes it's that strange thing, and hoped you enjoyed this Hot-Wings filled chapter}

{Anyway- Sports Festival or All For One gets a life lesson from Reader or Both ?}