Ch.12.The Life Of A Cat.

{ I don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

Her body ached like she was reincarnated again but in a different sense she knew she was in her cat like form still but her memory was hazy she was uncertain as to why, her head pounded as she heard two worried voices, she opened her eyes to notice two people a male and female both blonde.

Forcing herself to stand she wobbled slightly gaining her balance back, the pain slowly fading as she stretched herself out, worry seemed to flood her, how long was she here for? the human she lived with most be very worried, like these two nice people.

Whom seem quite overjoyed she wasn't dead but a bit worried she was up right now, she didn't know why, jumping to the open window she let the breeze take her over as she waved them goodbye with her tail giving them a thanks, before jumping into the tree close by the window, they couldn't even comprehend before she vanished.

The cat was a mystery but she had brought them together maybe they'd meet her again in order to thank her as well because her mew sounded like a thank you.

~ ~ ~

"I Don't know Sero it's weird like my brain just gets fried" A Blonde with a black streak in his hair talked to someone on the phone as he walked, quite in luck his quirk didn't fry this phone quite yet he had to get a part time job in order to buy new ones cause his moms wanted him to be responsible, truth be told he had no clue what that meant and his boss wasn't that happy with him, his quirk was uncontrollable and it tended to fry his brain when he overused it.

"Dude we had this conversation last week" his best friend responded, buttons being pressed could be heard from his end, "Oh Sh*t a creeper!" the blonde couldn't help but smirk a little at his crushes er best friends misfortune.

"I'ma make a guess and say you covered your room in tape again while throwing your controller at the wall dude" 

"I totally didn't do that, uh I gotta call you back man, before I get grounded for covering the TV in tape later Sparky Bro" the call ended with the blonde smiling always interesting to talk to his best friend.

He noticed a black cat cross his path and blinked seeing a flyer with the same cat on it, he could of sworn he saw two men posting them earlier, he decided to follow the black cat, said cat turned giving him an odd look before he swooped her up, not bothering to check to see if the flyers had a number to call he set out to find the owners of the strange cat.

Whom was chill as hell to be hanging out in his pikachu hoodie while they searched, turh be told {Y/N} could care less the hoodie was warm and this boy reminded her of her home with the sent of electricity.

- - -

{8/16/19}

{This chapter was boring compared to the rest}

{So this voting is different , Would you rather Find a beaten and bloody Todoroki next chapter and get endeavor arrested or Have a Eraser Mic filled chapter with cat bonding and such .... }