Ch.21.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

Her tail swished side to side as she watched the children test their skills, some off balance some needing a lot more work, their styles didn't quite fit their quirks, the short brown haired female needed some hand to hand combat skills, the blue haired boy with glasses needed to be less uptight, for he was far to stiff in a fight he'd surely loose, meditation should help his stress maybe she'd have to push him in the right direction.

She did help almost everyone in this class already, during those months she had met almost every single student that was in this classroom, almost everyone and she saw a boy she could sway to be a baker, maybe introduce him to the man that was once a villain for some after school work.

The lazy male she lived with threatened them with expulsion but he wouldn't do so seeing how he was already starting to like them, though one caught his eyes the purple haired version of himself, a boy he could mold to be better, and it would work quite well.

In the end no one was expelled, and they had went to their other classes with quite boredom, for normal classes were a bit boring, hero school or not it was a place to learn, a place they'd be stuck till they graduate.

When the day was over the cat had decided to sway the dyed black haired boy to the thing he promised to do a bit before to the green haired boy, to see his mother again after all these years, what if she hated him? what if no he couldn't keep thinking what if because he had his boyfriend and cat by his side he could do it.

So as they arrived at the mental hospital his father stuck his mother in his hands tightened around his backpack straps as he asked for his mothers room, soon he was allowed at first they weren't going to allow his boyfriend and cat in till they saw how nervous he was, the green haired boy placed a hand on his shoulder as he took a breath, they made it and he opened the door, he should have brought flowers but no time to do such.

She sat looking out the window, her grey eyes turned to look at him, tears gathered as he moved closer, "I'm sorry" she whispered "I know you probably hate me Shoto" he couldn't decide what to do so he just wrapped his arms around her sobbing, letting loose all those tears he had stored.

"I-I don't hate you" he choked out "Your my mother how could I ever hate you" the scar wasn't her fault it was that mans for pushing her to much, and ten years without contact gave him a long time to think, her as well, and as they cried the cat and the green haired boy were uncertain what to do, for they didn't wish to ruin such a moment, and when it ended the mother met both a cat that was smart and a boy that loved her son for who he was and not a power he couldn't control.

She was surely giving that boy her blessing to marry her son, because soulmates were rare now a days.

~ ~ ~ 

"I-I'm sorry sir M-My lady just vanished almost a year ago" 

"How could you let my precious little darling out by herself she must be so scared out there without Daddy to help her!, someone grab my coat!"

"S-Sir where are you going!"

"To Find my Baby, if I find her corpse you all better be prepared because you'll be my next test subjects!"

And so the man left his large home in search for his darling 'child' while his staff couldn't help but be afraid for if he didn't find his precious kitten everyone was dead.

- - -

{9/25/19}

{*Whistles* Well than, wonder who that could be, anyway voting time my dears, Do you wish to see More of Shigaraki's bakery or Have a Day of Nezu x Reader ?}