Ch.1.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

"Normal Speaking"

"Animals Speaking"

"Phone calls"

- - -

Her body ached refusing to move from the spot she laid, her mind was fuzzy as she tried to remember what had happened, speaking of her aching body it felt smaller some how, she felt smaller which she found quite strange but she decided not to dwell on it as she finally got control of her body.

She was uncertain as to why put she found herself acting on some sort of instinct as she stretched her body forward, and that's when she realized something was off for in place of her arms her {E/C} eyes stared at small arms covered with black fur, everything came flooding back quickly when it had.

She had been murdered in her bed chambers and than was offered to be reborn by a strange man who was quite handsome but she should have realized something was off but the pain had her distracted and she couldn't refuse the offer for her voice had been stolen from her,  she decided to think it offer later for now she must figure out what she had been reborn as for she was quite certain she was no longer human maybe some sort of animal.

New smells filled her nose as she began to walk on all four of her legs, looking for something reflective so she may see her reflection, something was swaying behind her and she was quite certain it was a tail of some sorts, she was now very curious of to what she was reborn as, that thought alone had her pace quicken and soon the smell of forest was replaced with various scents some smelling so good it made her stomach growl at the thought of it, her new ears twitched at the sounds around her as she now found herself having to dodge the feet of people whom didn't seem to care that they would crush her, it was quite rude.

She kept moving forward though still searching for something to see her reflection in and she soon found it spotting a cracked mirror laying on it's side it would do quite nicely to help her figure this out and once she had made her way over to it her {E/C} eyes widened as she stared at her reflection.

"I'm a cat a beautiful regal creature oh how fitting for someone of my status" she lifted her paw to lick it following her new instincts she didn't seem to mind this new form of her, the black fur complimented her cat like {E/C} eyes purrfectly,  her left cat like ear had a earring hanging it it the earring showing her families crest, gold like bangles hugged her cat like legs and a gold chained necklace hung from her cat like neck with various diamonds in it.

She in all honesty looked like a spoiled feline, but seeing the fact she was a queen in her last life it was quite fitting, this new form of hers was perfect for her, because she could be as free as she wished in this body, she no longer had to do all the duties she had as a queen, her death gave her the freedom she always wished for.

Little did she know what was soon to come, for this new life of hers would send her on an adventure that she had always dreamed of.

- - -

{4/12/2019}

{Question: Do you like cat puns?}