Ch.16.The Life of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

He would admit he'd miss his dual colored locks but at the same time he wouldn't the red reminded the boy of the man that left him scarred, a man now behind bars, for the days he stayed turned to months before he knew it, he had been enrolled into a school and made friends with a new name and new appearance, he was no longer Shoto Todoroki no he was Shoto Aizawa son of the underground hero Eraser Head and pro hero Present Mic.

He had been freed when they adopted him, he ran a hand through his now black hair he was still getting used to it after the months ticked by and he quite loved it, growing his hair out instead of keeping it short he truly looked like their son.

Fixing his tie he threw his backpack over his shoulder, looking to the black cat that helped him through and through her {E/C} eyes sparkling as she mewed him a goodbye, he smiled at her as he left the house that day, the apartment they lived in before was cramped so they moved into a new home that wan't to far away from his hopefully soon to be new school.

"M-Morning Sho-Chan" Another change the boys best friend whom loved heroes whom was apparently a late bloomer when it came to his quirk, the green haired male was quite nervous though he had been training these past months to get better, his confidence given back to him by the cat.

"Good morning Midoriya" The dyed black haired boy told his 'friend' slipping his hand into the other boys and smirking slightly at the green haired boys blush, "Shall we get going to the entrance exams?" he questioned his best friend and boyfriend.

"Y-Yep see you {Y/N}-Chan don't get into any trouble little kitty!" The green haired boy told the cat before the dyed haired boy shut the house door, she was quite happy to see them leave together, soulmates meant to be together connected by a string they couldn't see.

Speaking of soulmates she had met quite a few lately on her bench as the times flew by, she discovered new things such as Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving , it was quite interesting how different this world was from hers, and how kind the people were.

Checking the time she made her way out the house through what humans refer as a doggy door or in her case a cat door, for she had to visit her favorite bakery today she enjoyed the fish flavored treats the light blue haired male gave her.

As she made her way there she was greeted by those she helped she was quite a kind kitty whom enjoyed helping with problems, she calmed them down and was there if someone needed to vent, those swayed by bad things changed their minds when meeting her, changed their lives for the better.

Because that was who she was her purpose in this new world, she was free to do as she pleased, given a family she always wished and friends she loved, she hoped nothing would change, the bakery was in her sights and she watched the open sign light up, a pale man whom had on special gloves smiled when seeing her.

His villain days were over and he now owned a bakery that was quite the place in the morning, for everyone loved his muffins, and in the afternoon people loved the 'I hate Endeavor' cupcakes, which was frosted to look like the man's face and inside a paper wrapped designed to look like a trashcan, people loved them and got buttons, the man disliked All Might but the cupcakes themed after the man sold out quickly.

"Good morning" he told her "I got some new recipes to try out I'm certain you could help me with the designs" he told her "I also made you a fish pie today as payment for after you help me deliver these orders" he gestured to the boxes on the counter and the small wagon made to carry them with a harness made specially for her to pull it, she didn't just lay on her bench all day now she had a job as a delivery kitty whom got payed in fish flavored treats.

"Good morning to you as well my dear, and I would be delighted to deliver these for you" she mewed one day he would find a way to actually hear her speak human words instead of mews, and so he strapped her into her harness and placed the treats in her wagon letting her out the door.

She was smarter, faster and stronger than any of those mangy mutts that no longer dared to chase after her after learning she was more helpful than other cats, speaking of which she hated the male cats all they wanted was to try and mate with her and she wanted none of it, they were annoying little buggers, sometimes she wanted to be human again than realized being a cat was better, she got free food this way.

~ ~ ~

The cuffs around his hands kept his quirk from activating, blue eyes glowing slightly in the dark as he stared at the ceiling with a scowl, they had taken drastic measures to keep him locked away in a room with no one, he was dangerous, for he had killed another just a month ago.

Once a hero slowly turning into something else loosing his mind as his quirk was locked away, time to think as the voices in his head grew louder taunting him, feeding his delusions, as he refused to sleep, red hair longer than before from the lack of cutting it.

They gave him meals he refused to it instead he collected the plastic spoons they gave him, only time hes allowed out of the cuffs when he ate, a collar also kept his quirk suppressed, this prison was located somewhere far away from his son, his tool his creation.

His eyes taking a wild gleam as he heard he'd be transferred soon, and when they came to get him he fought back, using plastic spoons as weapons, the eyes were always the perfect spot to aim, headbutting them and getting the keys to his freedom, he freed himself from his cuffs now all he needed was the code to get the collar off.

And so with his hands he did the thing he never would have done before, insane gleam in his eyes as he smiled while he tore them down, their guns weren't that much of a bother as he used other guards as human meat shields, he was going to get his Tool back no matter what.

He would become the thing he loathed and hated without realizing it, he wasn't a hero after this moment no he was unstable, he was villainous and he was out for blood.

- - -

{9/15/19}

{Well than so Endeavor is uh a bit unstable, oh well it happens}

{Should Nezu and Reader meet? }