~Halloween Special~

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader, Not tied to the story line and won't affect the plot in any way }

- - -

"How am I not surprised you have matching costumes?" Aizawa stared blankly at his adopted son and his adopted sons boyfriend whom indeed had matching costumes on, the dyed black haired teen was dressed in the colors of Peanut butter while the green haired male was dressed to resemble a jar of jelly.

"Because it is a couples costume we at first wanted to attend the party as the Mad Hatter and Alice but the idea was already taken by Copycat and brain washer" Shoto stated bluntly "And Red ridding hood and the wolf was taken by Bakugou and Kirishima"

"Actually Shin-Chan and Nei-Chan are going as Alice and the Cheshire cat" Izuku corrected his boyfriend "And we could have been a ghost and vampire but it didn't feel right, and Ura-Chan and Tsu-Chan already took the Reaper couple idea so we got stuck with Almond Butter and Jelly "

"I thought you were peanut-butter" Present mic questioned his adoptive son, now that he looked closer he did see the almond like pattern on the bow tie the dyed haired boy had on "Was peanut butter taken?"

"No peanut butter is overrated as a costume so I am going as Almond butter because it tastes better, I couldn't find a Cashew tie so I will be almond butter and Midoriya is my very healthy container of real fruit jam" Shoto stated bluntly, looking to his boyfriend whom was wearing a skirt, maybe when their older and married they could experiment with this sort of thing, for now they were to young, "Also you both took the Witch and Black cat idea from us" 

"Not my fault I look sexy as hell in a witch dress" Present mic stated bluntly, it was an image no one would have expected from the male, a sexy witch costume while Aizawa was forced into a sexy black cat costume, Nemuri and Toshinori had agreed to be the sexy bunnies well Nemuri had Toshinori was forced into it for the adult party for teachers only.

"Oh my this will be interesting"  {Y/N} mewed seeing as her and Nezu were also taking the witch and cat route for she was indeed an actual black cat, but they weren't the sexy versions because that was actually insulting to the mage, very insulting, and seeing as the bear rat dog mix new about her magic he was being respectful by going with her and Giri's suggestion.

Soon they all left the house the adults and cat splitting away from the teens whom headed the way to a very fancy house *cough* Mansion *Cough* where the Halloween party that one of their classmates were holding and that they were invited to.

While the adults went to their own as well, let's just say it was indeed awkward for the couples whom had the same costume idea, and everyone whom would never forget the terrifying sight of All Might in a Sexy bunny costume.

~ ~ ~

Cinnamon's mouse ears twitched as she roasted marshmallows over the burning body of a couple, wearing the costume she stripped off of one which made her seem like a butler while the man that burned them was stuck with a maid costume of sorts, not really annoyed.

For that Halloween they spent making smores over dead bodies.

~ ~ ~

  "I'm a Ballerina!"

"B-Bliss please get off the table!"

"You want to fight you damn pole let's have a strip off!"

"Dabi please for the love of Halloween put your clothes back on!"

"......"

"Spirit there are children here stop trying to f*ck the pumpkin!"

"Ooh Let me f*ck the pumpkin!"

"Spring no just no"

- - -

{10/20/19}

{Halloween Special }