Ch.22.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

- - -

"Good morning Shimura-San" An old women greeted the young pale blue haired man at the counter after she had entered the small bakery, the smells of freshly baked bread, muffins and cakes dances around her.

"Good morning to you as well" the man smiled happy to see his costumer happy "Would you like the usual Pumpkin Bread?" he questioned her she nodded as he packed up her usual in a long brown paper bag, "Would you like a sample of my newest mint Kitty Cookies?" he asked.

"Oh of course, you are quite the sweetest dear, it's a shame your to young to marry an old lady such as myself" she took the bread plus the cookie he had offered her, while paying what she owed for the bread, "Oh my these cookies are divine, mind if I have a dozen to go as well?" 

He nodded he new the cat printed mint cookies would be a best seller at his small bakery, they were based after his favorite little helper, the cat that delivered for him in return tasted his newer recipes, handing the older female her box of cookies and taking the payment he watched her bid him goodbye, listening to the bell chime as she left.

This bakery was given to him after he confessed to his wrong doings, he was put to work in community service, his crimes weren't the worse seeing as he was led the wrong way, his quirk was kept under wraps by the gloves they gave him, specially made so nothing turns to dust, he gave up the fake name his mentor had given him to stay hidden, using his birth name, it helped having a grandmother whom was a hero he guessed.

The bell rang again snapping him from his thoughts and he watched a short white animal in a clothes walk in with his favorite little helper, he could clearly see their date a mile away, both were animals so he supposed it was alright, "Good morning my little helper, I see you've brought company, I'll get to work on some fresh baked goods for you both"

"You were correct this human is interesting" The bear, rat, dog thing spoke, looking at the cat, this creature could understand her, it must be great to have that, the light blue haired male smiled to himself as he entered the kitchen.

"Of course he is quite kind as well, a villain he used to be in till I steered him in this direction" {Y/N} mewed, taking a seat at one of the tables, "His treats are quite heavenly I must say, I helped with some of the designs, he even based a cookie after me".

Her cat like tail swooshed as she used her paws just to reach the table, Nezu couldn't help but stare, she may have not noticed it but he did, this was a date wasn't it? something humans go on, was it wrong for him to slowly fall for a feline? "Maybe I could get him to make some hero themed ones if the staff" he hummed, his nose twitching at the scent, pulling his thermos and tea cups from his 'not purse' it was a shoulder bag not a purse, and pouring them both a cup of his favorite tea while they awaited the treats.

The two chatted away while they waited, soon something smelling divine was placed at their table, "Something made special for you two love birds" Tenko told them with the most normal smile he could muster, he finally recognized the one with the feline that helped him, the principle of U.A , and judging by the scar the animal didn't have the greatest past.

And the pale blue haired male knew the feline would change that, she changed him, and now she'd make another a little less lonely, and he didn't mean to overhear but making more hero themed cupcakes or cookies wouldn't be that bad, he already had a few, but their were new up and coming heroes, and hidden ones he could do.

And as he walked away the human male didn't miss the cat's odd sound she made of embarrassment, a incredibly smart feline and an incredibly smart Bear,Rat dog mix that ran a high-school a Perfect match made in Heaven or hell.

- - -

{9/27/19}

{Ya'll got both a date with Nezu at Man child's bakery, Anyway should I change up the teams for All Might's hero training? like some as ships? }