Ch.28.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

Black dyed hair was push back as sharp blue eyes looked ahead, bandages lingering his skin from the fact someone had finally healed his scars, the burnt decaying skin once held together by staples was healed, by a doctor willing to help him for his music helped inspire others.

Though it left his skin sensitive so the bandages were coated in a soothing lotion as he recorded a song, one that was meant to go on a track that was soon to be released to the public, a sound of a violin and a keyboard went along nicely with his sound as he strummed at his guitar while he sang.

A blue haired girl singing backup vocals as her twin drummed away in the background, his band was most commonly known as 'Blue Flames' for his blue flame quirk, and seeing as the brown haired girl on keyboard also had a fire quirk.

As the song came to the end he set his guitar down, "Nice job today Bliss, Spirit, Spring, Rift " he told his band whom smiled back at him, as Spring the female twin rocked back and forth on her heels.

"Seeing as we got done early and have a concert at U.A next month, how about we go get some ice-cream?" she stated, eyes sparkling as she looked to her two girlfriends whom weren't against the idea neither was the dyed black haired male.

"I'm up for some ice-cream" Bliss the dark brown haired girl stated, packing up her keyboard she didn't trust to leave it in the recording studio neither did Rift trust her violin in here sometimes crazy fans found them and tried to steal their instruments or in serious cases attack Dabi for his hotness.

"Me as well" Rift stated calmly, using her quirk to lift her violins case up so it would follow her, seeing "What are your thoughts Spirit, Dabi ?" she questioned the two going to stand by her girlfriends.

Spirit the male twin only nodded his head in agreement he was a man of very few words, as for Dabi the dyed haired male spoke up "Ice-cream sounds awesome, hopefully no fan girls try and attack me" he really disliked them, for they were clearly unaware of the fact he was clearly into men, and the number two hero Hawks was hot as hell, apparently Endeavor was thrown into jail for child abuse, about damn time to, his father needed to burn in hell for the sh*t he caused.

Though as soon as they stepped out of the recording booth and into the room they noticed the red haired male that signed them staring at the TV with a stern expression, as the news covered something, something that changed everything.

"The former Pro hero Endeavor has Escaped from Prison along with a prisoner known as Cinnamon"   The news reported stated a look of fear across his features "If anyone is to see this man or his accomplice do not engage, contact the heroes and the police as soon as you spot them for all that was left of the prison was ashes"    

Spirit grabbed onto the dyed males arm in a second as the pictures appeared of the two on the screen, they knew his past, he trusted his band, they would be there for him, he needed ice-cream more than ever because that man had somehow escaped a high security prison and that mouse like girl was either a hostage or was willing to go with his father.

He went by Dabi for a reason because as far as anyone knew, Touya Todoroki was dead.

- - -

{10/19/19}

{Oh my it would seem something wicked is brewing, anyway next chapter might be a Halloween special, But after that a normal chapter so pick an animal, Sheep, Raven , Frog, Cat , Rabbit }