♛ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓉 ♛

Aries: sunlight incarnate illuminating every room they step into. the eternal child imbued with divine energy, tireless, enthusiastic, curious, ready to tackle everything new. leaping from goals with determination and have the most brilliant energy, setting ablaze all the minds they touch. aura is addictive golden-bright and warm like a hearth fire after a cloudy day. cheerful, motivating, empowering, a delightful presence. always working towards next goal, next challenge. love working out, flirting, teasing, feeling wanted and wanting.

Taurus:  strong minds that treasure routine, structure, stability. earthy voices, calm and steadfast. reassuring and grounding energy, like meditating against an oak tree for a quiet afternoon. they cherish history, time, objects of the material realm that carry stories, collect vintage treasures, find beauty in all the little things of life. loyal to people that are part of their life, that are close, that are part of their story. affinity for working with the earth, with plants, with animals. quiet, gentle souls. look best in earthy, warm colors.

Gemini: crystal-clear blue energy like a dozen coffee shots, like brilliant 2AM conversations with strangers you instantly click with at parties. look the youngest due to mercurial energy. minds darting from one idea to the next in a nanosecond, love mental gymnastics, storytelling, jokes and puns. their whole world is exchanging ideas so they need constant mental stimulation and will forever cherish those that can provide it but only as long as they do, they are only loyal to their ideas. when these are no longer found in another, they shamelessly walk away as staying means compromising their curiosity, their joy of the new, their infinite thrill of mental energy, in other words what brings them happiness.

Cancer: mother-goddess blessed nurturers, they love to care for loved ones, making sure they're eating right and sleeping enough and taking care of themselves. gentle, homely, cozy energy like a pillow fort on Sunday afternoons where you take a nap feeling safe and coddled. the idea of home, family, being parents, raising children excites and fulfills them. gentle beings. plump features, round lunar faces, kind hearts. tendency for body to retain plumpness as a quality of the nurturing mother-goddess. slow, hesitant and roundabout steps towards their goals, but also away from what they don't want.

Leo: glowing leonine prince of the limelight. loves attention, being adored, seen, noticed. hides vanity under nonchalance, acts like tough cookie but is actually a marshmallow. passionate about ideas of honor, having principles, values. very protective of their friends and loved ones, if you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to stand up for you, they are yours no questions asked. radiant, sunny smiles worthy of kings and queens. thick mane like lions. tendency for athletic bodies, particularly abs.

Virgo: meticulous crafters of details and attention. excellent organizational skills. minds like pocket watch engines, able to decipher the smallest aspects of a project, goal, schedule or task. reserved and demure aura, but also restless and nervous. soft, lovely maidenly features, youthful look from mercurial energy. lovely, small hands, clear skin, shiny hair. awkward and shy smiles. classicism, routine, structure. can be manic about hygiene, bacteria, orderliness. calm, grounding advice.

Libra: kissed upon the cheek by the lips of Venus herself, they are blessed with an inexplicable quality of beauty, of symmetry, of harmony in every aspect of their being. their worldview, morals, ethics, seeing beauty in everything. organizing and rearranging colors, textures, materials and shapes to create the loveliest ensemble. carry charm like sparkling veil following upon their trail, people flock to them effortlessly. possible flaws of vanity, superficiality, distraction, but they are trying their best. naturally gifted with beautiful voices, talent for music, for playing instruments, for the arts, for acting. most symmetrical and harmonious features out of all.

Scorpio: accurately described as the epitome of intensity. depth is the keyword. natural born detectives, explorers of the emotional abyss within. fearless of limits, of feeling everything and more - or expressing it. passionate friends, passionate lovers. strong, independent people. know what they want and don't dawdle getting it. can be obsessive, secretive, rigid, introverted or even antisocial if scorpio qualities are misused, or sacral-chakra dominated energy is misused in terms of power dynamics. can be the most loyal and protective friends. they love only once. forgiveness and trust is crucial in any relationship for them. look amazing in tones of red or black. kings and queens of their own inner world and unlike gemini (communication) or pisces (fantasies), they're perfectly happy not bringing anyone into it.

Sagittarius: the sharp-tongued brazen wanderers. the wild at heart, explorers and travelers. skilled at languages, working with groups of people. effortless and honest communicators, naturally conveying passion and motivation which makes them excellent at coaching, training, teaching, any mentor role. predominant feature is strong, sturdy thighs or legs (fitting for their wanderlust). lanky, tall builds yet somewhat awkward in movement, like a newborn horse waiting to stretch into its prime. witty humour, optimists, like to look at the bright side, blessed with good luck in general. they crave action, adventures, conquering challenges not in the sense of excitement (Aries), tasks (Virgo), or goals (Capricorn) but in the sense of rocking the boat, tasting new experiences alongside friends and translating those experiences into lifelong lessons and philosophical questions.

Capricorn: the goal-getters, the boss babes, the CEOs and natural born leaders. always working hard towards their goals, calculated and methodical. deep emotions but often hide it under a stoic mask, actually the proudest sign (and not Leo) but in terms of dignity. strong values, high standards, and principles are important to them. they see everything as an investment, so if they cut someone off, it's because they no longer see the connection as worth their time, effort, money. consequently, those that are worth the investment they will show their love by providing financial security (provided they have it themselves). like wine, they get better - and look better - with age, as experience gives them great confidence, time accredits them with gathered wealth, and their features and oblong facial structure naturally age very well, not in the mercurial youth sense, but in a saturnine attractiveness, in that they wear their experience with power. heavy brows, thoughtful look, deep, intelligent eyes. their determination and inner strength is incredible.

Aquarius: the unconventional, nonconformist, the rebel. the most extraordinary minds and conversations, the ones you never forget. aliens, psytrance, futuristic fashion styles, open minds and open hearts. the most fun friends to have, that your stomach and cheeks hurt from laughter and your heart feels so full. bound to nothing and nobody. wild spirits that belong only to the stars. loyal to their ideals. great humanists, amazing sense of perspective to the bigger picture; charities, fundraisers, volunteering. quality of geniality in terms of facial features - incredibly bright blue eyes, or sculpted nose, or jawline. can make you feel like you've known them forever, like you're the closest of friends, and then feel like a stranger the next. hot and cold. part of their aquarian, libertine allure.

Pisces: rosegold-colored souls, dreamy eyes, kindest hearts of all. nostalgic aura, princes and princesses trapped in their own imaginarium looking for escape. will do anything for their loved ones, especially compromise/sacrifice their own wellbeing. too often puts others first. large eyes, soft skin. always daydreaming, fantasizing, imagining alternate scenarios and timelines. loves hugs and cats. loves once and forever, loyal to emotions, they gift their heart to another only once. look amazing in pale pink hues, pearls, rose crystal quartz.