♛ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊 ♛

Hiya ducklings!! If you haven't heard I'm starting a new book!

I need some question ideas as well as more direct questions for each sign!! Leave me some ideas!!

Aries: they will teach you to stand up for yourself, even if you risk to be misunderstood.

taurus: they will teach you to never lose your dignity, no matter how hurt you are, to always get away with grace and to never dumb yourself down for anyone.

gemini: they will teach you to laugh when you're not even in the mood to smile because people don't need to see everything you feel.

cancer: they will teach you to love unconditionally, with every corner of your heart, not expecting anything in return.

leo: they will teach you to appreciate yourself, to know your own value, to accept your flaws.

virgo: they will teach you to stay honest and pure in this dirty world full of liars.

libra: they will teach you to treat everyone equally, to love everyone, just because all the people are unique.

scorpio: they will teach you to be passionate about everything you do.

sagittarius: they will teach you to believe in yourself above everyone else, to fight for your dreams, not expecting help from anyone.

capricorn: they will teach you that loyalty pays itself off, either in love, in hard work or in something you want, that everything will be ok in the end, as long as you don't give up on what you really need.

aquarius: they will teach you to show off your imperfections since they are all that makes you who you are.

pisces: they will show you how far the human imagination can go.