♛ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 ♛

Aries: Extremely protective but thinks he isnt. Always trying to find new things to do for you. No bones. Transparent, nearly invisible skin. Holds your hand.

Taurus: Quiet, but absolutely head over heels for you. Tries not to be a burden on you and shows affection by making things for you. Cannot physically stop themselves from making things for you. Their hands move on their own.

Gemini: To onlookers, there is no question that you are in a relationship. Cuddly, outgoing, loves showing you off to everyone who will listen. Lets you keep chunks of their shed skin. Makes sure not to flick their venomous hairs at you.

Cancer: A romantic to the core. Polite and cordial, meets your parents and does well. A good boy to bring home, even behind closed doors. Neck joints can move in 360 degrees. Eyes glow when they're scared.

Leo: Sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Playfully makes fun of you but would die a bit if they actually made you upset. Loves you by spending time doing fun stuff with you. Soul is actually contained in the cursed tiara they wear at all times.

Virgo: An intellectual who helps you through things in a quick, efficient, manor without sacrificing the empathy. Actually a very large species of bee.

Libra: Manages to do a lot of things that would normally be cheesy with 100% sincerity. Classic dates. Good morning calls. The works. Originally produced as a waste recycler.

Scorpio: An erratic, adventurous sort. Crown prince to a massive empire. Shirked responsibility in favor of nights of intrigue and adventure. Routinely cross-dresses and commits petty thievery.

Sagittarius: Quiet and introspective. Loves nothing more than to sit and hear about your day. A tad insecure about themselves but you bring out the best in them. Replaceable artificial organs. Constantly improving themselves for you.

Capricorn: Very together in public but when theyre alone with you they feel comfortable enough to be the weirdo they really are. Always introducing you to new things. Four legs and two arms. Sanguivore. Odd fashion sense.

Aquarius: Sassy, spontaneous, but at the same time a planner. Constantly bathing in ice. Plans picnics and days out that always seem to go well. Encourages you to take a trip with them to the south pole.

Pisces: Incredibly smart but also a grade A dumbass. Always amazed by the things you know, and listens intently about your interests. Extremely long prehensile, barbed, tongue. Dislocates their jaw to eat. Might be some sort of barnacle.