♛ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓼 ♛

Aries: Their childlike attitude is extremely adorable IMO.

Taurus: They are sensual people: this includes s*x, but not only.

Gemini: They are social butterflies. They are fun to be around.

Cancer: They are soft and caring little precious things. One of my cancer friends once made such an accurate description of himself: "I didn't let you do that because I'm a worried mom". They care about the people they love, and I find that extremely sweet.

Leo: They are extremely charismatic people. My best guy friend is a leo, and I can tell you guys he is an extremely social fella, caring and generous to people he cares about, which is a very admirable trait of most leo people.

Virgo: They are perfectionists. They want every single detail of their life to be perfect, and they aspire to be the best. They are hard-workers.

Libra: They are extremely artistic individuals. They love art- painting, drawing, singing, dancing, writing, you name it. They usually have an aesthetically pleasing style.

Scorpio: They are usually true friends: they can definitely keep a secret, and are generally calm and cool people.

Sagittarius: You can never be bored around a sagittarius: they love adventure and will do anything to feel entertained. They are also very blunt and honest people.

Capricorn: They are the kind of friend who would drive you home from a party if you drank too much. I feel like you can always count on capricorns: they are loyal, hard-working and honest people.

Aquarius: They are one of a kind. They are special in their own ways. Their weirdness is what makes people love them so much.

Pisces: They are dreamy people.They love deeply and love being loved. IMO pisces are extremely precious and adorable people.