♚ 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♚

Aries: learn to embrace yourself and your accomplishments, be proud of yourself for how far you've come. don't downplay what you accomplish this month.

Taurus: endure what you need to endure, and then figure out how to grow from it. always look for new ways to better yourself from hard circumstances.

Gemini: focus on what really matters to you, don't get lost in the things that don't make you happy.

Cancer: go out and be one with nature. you need a lot more peace in your life and things have been a little hectic, find time to just be with yourself.

Leo: big adventures are going to happen for you this month, and you have to embrace every single moment. you're going to be a part of something extraordinary and you won't want to forget it.

Virgo: when you start to feel stressed, notice it and confide in someone. so often you keep to yourself and let it consume you, you have to lean on other people sometimes.

Libra: take everything one day at a time, because soon you will realize that happiness came out of nowhere, and everything is different but it's good.

Scorpio: be able to sit back and assess your emotions before you react to something. you need to think before you get yourself worked up.

Sagittarius: let yourself feel excitement and happiness and don't feel bad about it! don't feel bad for being happy or for the good things happening in your life.

Capricorn: be patient when things seem hard, because the world is making a way for you right now. it just might be hard to see it when it's not right in front of you yet.

Aquarius: be open to love and open to being vulnerable. there are some people who are really going to need your guidance and openness to help this month.

Pisces: don't trust too easily, people so often take advantage of your kindness. you need to only offer this to people who deserve it.