♚ 𝒯𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝒹 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈... ♚

Also little vote for my next YouTube video on my conversations boards so go check that out please and vote!!!

Aries: Sometimes, you have to keep running. You've gotta see the sun rise and fall because some days those are going to be the highlight. Other days, it'll be the perfect time to realize all you have - and it's more than you can imagine.

Taurus: Buying things won't make you happy, because you'll never find anything worth as much as you are.

Gemini: No, I can't make things better for you. But, I can make your favorite food and I think that's pretty damn close.
Cancer: You have to know that you've been calling something (yourself) worthless, when the entire time you're just priceless

Leo: The weight of the world is on your shoulders because you put it there. Give a task or two away so you can really do what we all know you can.

Virgo: Love isn't going to hurt you like you think it will. Just because bottles of Gin whisper it in your ear, doesn't make it true.

Libra: Love isn't everything you need. Dependency is a burden that's hard to overcome, but once you do, your smile will be forever better.

Scorpio: The darker things in life can also hold the best silver linings. Reach the end of the tunnel and you'll find the best lighting.

Sagittarius: The world is made up of many things, and you won't be able to escape all of them. Fighting a battle is harder than running, but you have more people in your army than you think.

Capricorn: The world weighs a lot when you put yourself in the position to hold it all. Let something go, you don't have to fulfill every promise you make.

Aquarius: Being good isn't everything. Being wanted isn't everything. Being known? Not everything. You may not believe me today, but when you finally drop the idea of perfection and putting everyone elses weights on your shoulder, fulfilling every promise, you'll finally be able to breathe.

Pisces: Escapism isn't the defense mechanism you need, it's the one you've chosen. You have many options - and one of them is just talking.