♚ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 ♚

Aries
Very fierce and loyal people. Easily bored with things. Always into doing new things, very stubborn, but after long discussions always into the shit I want to do. Very creative also. Can be goofy and seem emotionless. But when alone with them I have the most serious conversations with them. The ride and die type of friends.

Taurus
So generous! Will share/do anything for you once you have their heart. Very funny people, know how to have a good time. Stubborn as well, does not like to have discussions, and is very easily trigged when thinking they're being made fun of. Sensitive, does not deal with critique well. Needs some convincing to do stuff, rather stays at home then go away. But will go out if you push enough.

Gemini
I always have crushes on gemini boys. As friends they're the bitchy type who hates everyone except you. Always serves the best tea, funny af, and always keeps the conversation going. All the gemini's I met never are two-faced. Very honest actually, they don't really care what people think of them. Very charismatic, you either love or hate them. Popular as well. The kind of friend who will send you your favourite meme to cheer you up. A fan of discovering new things, and will gladly take you with them on their journey.

Cancer
Best friends I ever had. Cancers are good listeners, always know what to say. Makes the best jokes. Very unique fashion style and always fabulous hair. The perfect people to rant to, will never judge you. My Cancer friends always are able to calm me down. Want to cuddle and protect them from everything terrible in this world. Once you crack open their shell, they are the best people you'll ever meet. Can be very mean as well towards people who they dislike.

Leo
I am a leo, and my leo friends are always so unlike me actually. They get the best out of me. Challenge me to do things I normally won't. Very funny people, always know what to say. Very good at giving compliments and making you feel at ease. Give the best hugs, very trustworthy. Have their special way of turning a sad mood in a good mood. Leaves an imprint on everyone they meet.

Virgo
Virgos are the most funny people I've ever met. Perfect humor and they're also very well styled. Very fashionable, great hair. Very easy to talk to, very easy to make me feel safe. Best at flirting without being serious about it. Has the best Instagram captions, and they always smell good??  Great at giving advice as well!

Libra
I always like libras. Most of my crushes are libras. Super charming, very sweet looking posture but once you get to know them you'll see their naughty side. Fashion queens/kings, and they're always super attractive as well. The best at eye make-up. Also, very funny, flirty and easy to like. I like their vulnerable side as well, also they're really intelligent.

Scorpio
Literally my ride and die friend. Fights that are forgotten minutes later. Always honest, tell the best stories. Best at hating the people you hate as well. Very ambitious. May seem mean if you don't know them. Are super soft actually. Actually they are mean, most of the time bitches, but if you're on their good side they're the softest. Very good at giving personal presents. Very thoughtful as well.

Sagittarius
Very charismatic, can make a story about them going to the dentist sound like an adventure. They're so cool. Always exploring and trying new things. Always into anything you ask them. I don't know that many Sagittarius people, but the ones I do know I always like. Great to have discussions about life or the newest marvel movie. Very funny, have their way with words.

Capricorn
They're so funny actually. Shy at first, but the ones you can rely on. The type of friends you can do anything with. From shopping to partying to watching movies. I love how they always know what they want in live. Not arrogant, very humble actually. They have the best aesthic. So good some colours actually remind me of them. Very smart as well, is good at having deep convo's. And never judgmental.

Aquarius
I never met an Aquarius who doesn't have this own unique clothing style. Most of them are very chatty, popular people as well. I like their wit and the way how the express themselves. Can be very dreamy actually, sometimes need to be brought back to the real world. Always keeping it real, can be a bit bitchy. I always really admire them though, they're like the cool kids. Also, really laid back, likes to involve everyone in whatever they are doing. Very generous as well.

Pisces
The friend who sees all versions of me. The vulnerable, the funny, the bitchy, the drunk, the thot, I can be anyone with them. The friend with who I share my feelings, annoyance and memes.  Very creative people as well! Unique style, kinda hippie vibes. They are very good with expressing themselves, and so soft omg. Also they're kinda hoes, but always so soft and gentle. People you can always depend on, will be there when you call them at 3 a.m. to come over.