♛ 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ♛

Aries: they are restless and full of energy, so much so that they often forget to take a break.

Taurus: they are very tactile and love to show physical affection, both with friends and romantic partners.

Gemini: they have a way with words and are excellent at public speaking.

cancer: they are friendly and caring towards others, but at the same time have trouble opening up to people.

Leo: they do crave attention, but they often attract it by themselves without even trying.

Virgo: they are very dependable and will always be there to help when you need it most.

Libra: they are very level headed and have a talent for problem-solving, making them perfect to have by your side in a crisis.

Scorpio: they are often distant and detached from others, but when they trust someone, they become fiercely loyal friends.

Sagittarius: they crave adventure, wishing to see the world and experience as much of it as possible.

Capricorn: they may seem put-together and mature on the outside, but they have many emotions bubbling just underneath the surface.

Aquarius: they are always honest, and will tell it like it is, even if the truth isn't pretty.

Pisces: they always put others first, even to the point of forgetting to take care of themselves.