♛ 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♛

Aries: don't let fear hold you back. be who you are and say what you feel without being scared of how others may react.

Taurus: you are on the way to reaching your goals. you are capable of more than you think you are, you just have to apply yourself.

Gemini: give yourself space when you need it. you don't need to always be pleasing others, worry about you own needs first.

Cancer: self love is the most important kind of love. don't put yourself down for small things, build yourself up for the things you have accomplished.

Leo: live your truth and never apologize for it. don't be so caught up in conforming, you were meant to be different and unique.

Virgo: let go of the toxicity in your life, you will thank yourself later. make room for the things that feel good instead of keeping those that bring you down.

Libra: speak up for yourself or else nobody else will. you have to be a little feisty sometimes to get what you need/want, it's okay to be aggressive about it.

Scorpio: you need to remember that the people who leave don't matter. the ones who stay are the people worth keeping and putting effort into.

Sagittarius: let yourself feel. be excited, sad, happy, whatever. let yourself freely express and don't let others water it down.

Capricorn: let your passion pour out of you. don't be ashamed of what you love and what you would die for. show your love for it and don't let anyone tell you it's not worth it.

Aquarius: be aware of people who aren't happy for you. if they're not happy for you, they're not your friends. you deserve people who are happy for your happiness.

Pisces: be strong and fierce and don't let anyone talk down to you. get your voice back and let your inner strength show this month. you are not weak, you never were.