♛ 𝐿𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒢𝒶𝑔𝒶 𝒬𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 ♛

Aries: Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.

Taurus: Remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.

Gemini: You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.

Cancer: I feel like if you're a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what.

Leo: If you don't have any shadows you're not in the light.

Virgo: Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you'll always have yourself.

Libra: It's hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don't always know who to call.

Scorpio: Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.

Sagittarius: Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner.

Capricorn: I used to be so delusional. I always imagined I could be more than I was, and eventually I grew and evolved into that person.

Aquarius: There's nothing more provocative that taking a genre that everybody who's cool hates, and then making it cool.

Pisces: We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult.

The Most...

Aries: The most enthusiastic people I know. They will never lose their energy or optimism, even in the darkest of times.

Taurus: The most humorous people I know. They will make a joke out of everything, even if that means they won't deal with the real situation.

Gemini: The most insecure people I know. Even though they're always talking and doing so many interesting thing, deep down they doubt their every action.

Cancer: The most ambitious people I know. They need attention, they need to succeed and they will fight for that.

Leo: The most generous people I know. They will give up everything to help you, even if they don't get anything in return.

Virgo: The most stubborn people I know. They won't stop arguing with you, even if they know they're wrong. They can't stand being wrong.

Libra: The fairest people I know. They will treat you exactly the way you treat them. Also, they won't forget about you and will remain good friends.

Scorpio: The most devoted people I know. If they're into something, they're so deep into it, you just can't not notice.

Sagittarius: The most honest people I know. They will tell you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. Lies hurt them.

Capricorn: The strongest people I know. No matter what happened to them, they will always remain the same.

Aquarius: The most unpredictable people I know. They're so weird, you never know what they will do or say.

Pisces: The kindest people I know. They will never say no to you or ignore you, even if they don't like you.