♚ 𝒮𝑒𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♚

Aries: be in the now. focus on where you are and what you can do to get where you want to be and don't let anything or anyone distract you from it.

Taurus: listen to your gut about people. sometimes you give too much benefit of the doubt and then it is too late.

Gemini: being on your own is not a bad thing. learn to not depend on other people for happiness and create it for yourself.

Cancer: give yourself time to heal. there is no timeline or no correct way to get to your place of peace. be patient on the journey.

Leo: being vulnerable is sometimes not your strong suit, but be aware that it is the only way to be completely loved and happy. you deserve to open yourself up.

Virgo: use your voice. remember that backing down when someone challenges you is not an option. you are strong, you have to know that.

Libra: don't run away from love. I know it scares you to think about letting someone down, but the people who love you will continue to no matter what.

Scorpio: you may be a little lost now, but you're on your way. you have to take things in stride and understand that being lost is part of the journey.

Sagittarius: don't forget who you are in the midst of craziness. you have to remain sturdy and be your own best friend.

Capricorn: it's okay to let go sometimes, be silly and do things without thinking. don't take it all too seriously, just let yourself unwind.

Aquarius: listen to the people around you when they're worried. usually it is for a reason, and typically they have the best of intentions. you have to let people care about you.

Pisces: giving yourself permission to let go of the past is essential. don't let things hold you back from creating the happiness that you deserve right now.