♛ 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝓎𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓈 ♛

Aries: "I send my best regards from hell. " (Starring Role// Marina And The Diamonds)

Taurus: "Baby, if you loved me, you would call me your bunny, tell me that I'm just a baby, honey" (Smarty// Lana Del Rey)

Gemini: "She put his heart in a bag" (Flawless// The Neighbourhood)

Cancer: "You took my sadness out of context" (Mariners Apartment Complex// Lana Del Rey)

Leo: "I've spent so much of my time on you, but now I realize you were never worth my time, so leave." (Ur Not Nice// Emmanoodle)

Virgo: "I'm gonna work the straw, make the sweat drip out of every pore." (Seven Nation Army// The White Stripes)

Libra: "She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes" (Carmen// Lana Del Rey)

Scorpio: "I would never lie to you, I would never fool you, I know that you like me, kiss me with your eyes closed." (Your Favourite Dress// Lil Peep x Lil Tracy)

Sagittarius: "I'll fly you out to paradise, take a hit and close your eyes." (Lilianna Wilde// Grind Me Down)

Capricorn: "Cupid's shooting arrows, but I'm cold, so I outgun him." (Girls your age// Transviolet)

Aquarius: "Look me in the eyes, girl, we are not the same. " (Cobain// Lil Peep x Lil Tracy)

Pisces: "Wore my heart out on a chain around my neck, but now it's missing. " (8// Billie Eilish)