♛ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝒱𝒶𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈 ♛

Aries - A candle was left to flicker, lonely and forgotten. It bends down low, only to shoot up at the slightest noise. Maybe someone came home.

Taurus - A summer field full of wheat sparks an awesome opportunity. The richness of the air meets the golden locks as the harvest will soon be underway. No one would ever guess what was underneath those fields full of opportunity.

Gemini - Every mirror is broken, shattered beyond reflection. The daggers that are left behind will only crack farther upon a closer look.

Cancer - Standing outside you see your shadow in the morning light. Long, attached to your every movement. Though you stand here alone does that really mean you are?

Leo - Forget bravery, your recognition will come at the price of something much, much higher.

Virgo - Don't forget your plans, any of them. From this moment on every bird, insect, and animal, will also know your plans. It would be best not to disappoint them, lest they tell.

Libra - Your books do not belong to you. You may box them up in hopes that no one will notice, but they will only scream louder once tucked away.

Scorpio - You are right to fear. What lurks in the corners, the creaks of the house, the faulty streetlamp, you cannot escape the presence. Though you will not be hurt, he is waiting.

Sagittarius - Hopefully you've noticed that all your belongs have been replaced. Yes, they look exactly like the ones you owned, but there are the tiniest differences. Even the smallest atom out of place means your belongs are no longer here.

Capricorn - People will know what you did, they will know even if you have yet to say a single thing. Don't act nonchalant, they won't.

Aquarius - It's no longer safe to keep it in your home! You don't know what it is, but it is no longer safe! Don't try to conceal it anymore! Doing so will hold ramifications beyond your imaginings!

Pisces - The weather may be nice enough to go for a walk. The sun may be outshining. The birds may be singing. You may feel the glow in your heart where you are at your most content. Maybe.