♚ 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓈 ♚

Aries: A burning fire in your eyes, that is calm and normal when you aren't upset but when you are it blows up and looks ready to come flying out.

Taurus: Sunflower yellow, shining bright in the sun with a fleck of silver that you see when you turn directions.

Gemini: A bright purple, staring deeply into other eyes, not scary but intriguing and beautiful.

Cancer: White, shocking and frightening at first glance, almost alien-like but something soft and sweet lies underneath them.

Leo: Dark honey yellow they look ready to charge and take the world over, with intense stares and courage, like tigers eyes.

Virgo: Violet, beautifully pastel, soft sweet but somehow judgmental as though they are always watching curiously about your movements.

Libra: Electric pink, shockingly bright, almost overwhelming but then somehow welcoming and almost comforting to see.

Scorpio: Black, like a devil, watching you, scaring you, not the friendliest, but when they warm to you their eyes begin to soften, somehow look kinder.

Sagittarius: An ocean, waves that move back and forth in your eyes like watching a screen, flashes of white and blue, beautifully exotic, untameable.

Capricorn: Orange, like burnt pumpkin intelligent, intimidating at first but caring underneath.

Aquarius: Neon blue, I'm not talking normal I mean the most vibrant electric blue imaginable so bright it almost hurts to look at for long, but so beautiful it's almost mesmerizing too.

Pisces: Pastel orange eyes, soft and kind but an unusual edge to them, dreamy and knowing of things others don't.