♚ 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝐼𝓃 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 ♚

Aries: she lights a fire in me as nothing has ever before. i can't help but sneak a look every chance I get. she's breathtaking when she's angry, but even more so when she laughs. sometimes she's so adorable, I get a violent urge to hit something. I won't let anyone hurt her.

Taurus: i don't know when i fell in love with her, i just realized it one day. shes always been there when i needed her, and i can never thank her enough. shes so... soft... and kind. when the world gets too hard for me to handle, i feel safe in her arms. she feels like home.

Gemini: she's wild in every way and i can't get enough her. her very presence is like a breath of fresh air. i can talk with her for hours and hours. and i never have to pretend to be someone else in front of her. shes my best friend, i never get bored when shes around.

Cancer: shes so perfect while im so unworthy, but she still accepts me anyway. she sees the best in everyone that no one else can see. she gives me the courage to face the world and i would do anything for her.

Leo: shes... divine. so radiant. and beautiful in every way. I would chase her to the end of the world if I had to. shes worth it. shes got me wrapped around her finger, but I still want her beside me anyway. i don't think I could ever stop being in love with her.

Virgo: i'd never imagined id be blessed with a gift from God. I don't know if i could ever show her how much she means to me, but ive got the rest of my life to help her see. i only have one life, and i want to spend it with her.

Libra: shes the first thing i think of when sun shines bright, and the last thing i think of before i sleep at night. i dont know where im going in this life, but if i know one thing, its that i need her there with me until the end of the ride.

Scorpio: she consumes me. every thought. every fantasy. every dream. its her. i want her with every fiber of my being. shes as deep and vast as the ocean, and i want to drown in her love.

Sagittarius: this girl. shes ... i don't know what to say. her laughter... its music to my soul. her smile... its so dazzling i can barely look at her. i can see the stars in her eyes and it makes me desperate to get lost in them. shes beautiful, no matter what she wears. but the most beautiful thing about her is the way she wonders. i want to know her thoughts, her worries, her dreams. i want to forever be a part of her world.

Capricorn: as long as i have her in my arms, i don't care if the world passes us by. ill be right here for her, even if times get tough. shes my infinity, my eternity, and serenity.

Aquarius: she just understands me. a kindred soul. someone i can bare my soul to. sometimes i wonder what she sees in me, but when i see they way she looks at me, i know everything is going to be okay.

Pisces: her love is like magic, unpredictable and amazing. and yet, i trust her with my heart. i know she would never hurt me. I remember the first day we laid eyes on each other, i fell in love so hard, and i haven't gotten up since.