♛ 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ♛

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SM!

Aries:the biggest hotheads. all bark, no bite. Can be annoying as all hell. will be the asshole always asking what you're doing when they can see exactly what you're doing. blares their music everywhere. probably wears socks with sandals.

Taurus:clingy! doesn't take the hint. buys you a drink, expects you to pay it back if they don't get what they want from you. either hyperactive or lethargic. the true bipolar zodiac sign. food isn't their only comfort, but it's one of their biggest.

Gemini:talks out of their ass the majority of the time. clears their throat loudly. carries a soapbox around instead of a backpack. puts on different attitudes for everyone. turns the radio down in the car to talk. has a wicked tongue and isn't afraid to use it.

cancer:has to have physical touch 24/7. worries about everyone's safety too much. keeps count on how much you drink. leaves notes on people's car windows about how they parked. is the KAREN of the zodiac. will speak to the manager.

Leo:remembers everything to throw in your face later. talks at you and not to you. thinks they know everything, but only knows about ¼ of the problem.LOUD. leaves before the bill gets to the table. conveniently not present to have your back but expects you to have theirs.

Virgo:virgin mary wannabes. 'forgets' plans they don't want to do. "you have a brain, use it." probably is the type to buy a white picket fence home and poison their family. actual psychos. many skeletons in the closet. not even polite to your face.

libra:if you're not in their clique, you will never be in it. looks you up and down blatantly. is the type to replace a name in a story if the person it's about is present. shit talks but cries when someone fires back at them. doesn't remember anyone.

Scorpio:threatens to burn down your house, but hacks your electronics instead. does things for the aesthetic. makes friends take their Instagram photos but only takes two bad ones of their friends. has an entire split personality from what most people see.

Sagittarius:creates own family because theirs was 'toxic'. flees at the sight of trouble. doesn't own a brush but 'has their life together'. master manipulator. goes to school for psychology and uses it against any and everyone. makes sense of their rash decision.

Capricorn:"u up?" and if you don't reply, "lmao u a whore anyway".never commits to anything because they're trying to be a free spirit. lives on the bare minimum. hangs out with people either twice their age or half their age depending on if they went to college or not.

Aquarius:doesn't remember that incident happening. causes problems at family gatherings and leaves once everyone's pissed. bluffs in most areas of life. ruins their own credit score and blame someone else. is the type to marry for money.

Pisces:full of backhanded comments and melodrama. "I'm sensitive about that!" interrupts you every sentence but can't stand when it's done to them. is stuck in their 'traumatic past'. drowning in their own tears over everything. they're either aggressive crybabies or temperamental two-year-olds.