♛ 𝒪𝒸𝓉𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♛

Aries / right now, you're going through a great transition. take it in full stride as you are becoming who you are supposed to be.

Taurus / it's okay to be lost, it's okay to be scared. but do not give up. your greatest moments are just ahead of you, you're getting there and you have to believe in yourself.

Gemini / love yourself more than other people. put your needs ahead of anyone else's, this month. it is okay to say no when you are tired or can't do something.

Cancer / be open to new experiences this month, cancer. there is a lot happening for you, you just have to look out for it.

Leo / be authentically who you are no matter what anybody else says. don't let the opinions of others change you.

Virgo / do not give people endless chances to be in your life. believe them when they show you who they are, know when it's time to walk away.

Libra / don't be so focused on only one aspect of your life. you should know how important balance is, especially within your relationships.

Scorpio / don't lose the passion of why you first started what you're doing now. whether it be school or a job, you're supposed to be doing it. don't give up now.

Sagittarius / give yourself time. self love is important. bake the cookies and take the baths, don't apologize for putting you first.

Capricorn / learning how to be alone and be comfortable with it is a super power. don't be dependent upon other people for happiness, you're with you for your whole life.

Aquarius / the process of healing is not linear, be gentle with yourself when things are hard and take it in full stride when things are going well.

Pisces / be excited for the little things. going home and making your favorite dinner, getting to talk to your best friend. things do not have to be grand to be special.