♚ 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♚

Aries: things will not be the same in a year, embrace where you are and what you have right now.

Taurus: learn to take everything you're learning and apply it to your everyday life, you need to evolve and feel new. you won't stay in the same place as long as you are willing to learn.

Gemini: be aware that not everyone is who they say they are, read between the lines and don't assume innocence. when people show you who they are, believe them.

Cancer: don't be ashamed to feel things and tell people when you're sad. it's not too much and the people who love you want to help you.

Leo: become aware of the fact that you may not always be right, look at the other side and embrace other opinions before you develop your own.

Virgo: if things are ending, that's okay. they're not meant for you. let them end. better things are coming for you and you need to believe this.

Libra: don't lock yourself away. don't become comfortable with loneliness. appreciate the people around you who truly care and want to be a part of your life.

Scorpio: don't water yourself down for other people. the right ones will love you for exactly who you are/what you have to offer.

Sagittarius: be cautious of who you tell everything to. some people don't have pure intentions and might use things against you, appreciate the good ones.

Capricorn: leave the past behind, go searching for what makes your heart and mind happy. don't dwell on things you cannot change.

Aquarius: you're not going through things alone, you're just not reaching out. people assume you don't want to talk when maybe you really do. welcome the people who love you with open arms.

Pisces: sometimes you have to sit down and let yourself breathe. appreciate the moments and things happening around you this month. don't be too busy for it all.