♚ 𝒲𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓁𝓎 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝟧-𝟣𝟥♚

Aries

(The moon, Seven of Cups, Four of Cups Reversed, Ace of Cups)

This week something will become unclear for you guys avoid anything that seems better than it actually is and avoid daydreaming this week. I recommend to actually see what the offers are as opposed to outright rejecting it. The outcome for this week seems to be a downfall of emotions.

Taurus

(Queen of Cups, Two of Swords, The Hierophant, The Lovers)

It seems this week you guys will need to be able to be intuned with your emotions, your emotions will help you decide what you will be wanting to choose for this week. I recommend taking the time to learn more about the situation because it seems this is a potential soulmate connection that will arise.

Gemini

(Wheel of Fortune, Three of Cups, The High Priestess, The Hanged Man Reversed)

Lots of changes for you guys this week will happen it seems you may want to avoid celebrating anything too early because you still have more work to do. Allow your intuition to guide you, listen to your inner voice and you won't need to sacrifice anything.

Cancer

(Ten of Cups, The High Priestess, Knight of Cups, Nine of Wands)

This week something will have a wonderful closure and even if your inner voice is saying that you need to get back into contact with a person I would recommend not to. I think you should release any resentment or emotions you may have for this person, and move forward with your life. The outcome will be that you will be able to stay determined in your goals, your mind, emotions, body, and soul will be able to say focus after this.

Leo

( Nine of Wands, Page of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles)

This week you guys will be very determined in what you have laid out for this week. However, things won't come towards you this week you will need to put in the work and effort if you want things to start growing. Once you have started and these seeds are in the ground just be patience because financial abundance is coming towards you guys right now.

Virgo

(Page of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, Three of Swords, Ace of Wands)

This week a new catch will be showing up and it will be unexpected. I recommend not to be too formal during this exchange, this isn't a business deal it is a relationship that will slowly bloom into something beautiful. The recommendation here is to release any pain you have with your heart. Attempt to open your heart chakra and release any fear, worries or doubts you may have. The outcome will be a new love will come towards you.

Libra

(The Magician, The Fool, The Lovers, The Tower)

This week you guys will be very powerful in a sense you have the power within, you have everything you need this week to succeed in anything you wish to go about so worry not. I would recommend not to be too childish with any of these projects or situations don't be too impulsive or even careless. The recommended advice here is to open your heart, open your mind, open your soul to these new loving situations that are coming for you this week. The outcome will be a new foundation will be starting after everything crumples a new thing will be starting to be built.

Scorpio

(Three of Pentacles. Six of Swords, Four of Cups, Nine of Wands)

This week collaboration will happen for you guys, especially in terms of anything business-related in order to bring in income. The obstacle here is that you may struggle to allow this new transition to happen, do not be afraid Scorpio everything will flow smoothly if you just trust yourself and these new collaborators. I recommend rejecting anything your intuition is telling you to reject listen to your emotions and inner voice. The outcome here will be that you will be following a path of great passion and you will be stronghold on this path.

Sagittarius

(King of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles, Ace of Cups, Knight of Pentacles)

This week the main focus for you will be your finances, you need to start taking care of your finances now however don't be afraid to invest into certain financial opportunities, by holding on too tightly to your finances you will not be able to allow income to come towards you. I recommend releasing any emotions you have about any situation you will be able to move forward and allow finance and abundances to come towards you.

Capricorn

(The World, Eight of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles, The Moon)

This week closure will happen for you guys almost like the book that's been going on for ages is finally over. The obstacle here will have to be that you need to be patient within this ending you cannot force things to wrap up. The recommended advice is to just focus on your business or financial responsibilities you currently have for everything will fall into place. The ending result is everything that was previously cloudy will be exposed under the moonlight, expect things to become clearer after this week.

Aquarius

(The World, Ten of Wands, Page of Cups, The Fool)

This week something will be closing and it seems it's for the better. I see that everything may be falling apart however just keep up with it for a little longer the struggle is almost over. I recommend getting more in touch with your emotions, how are you feeling, are you emotionally hungry? Make sure your emotions are in check this week because a new start will be happening soon.

Pisces

(Queen of Cups, Page of Cups, Seven of Cups, Ten of Wands)

This week will definitely be an emotional week however you will be able to grow and move forward from this week. I recommend that you not do anything you would not normally do, don't do anything unexpected essentially. The recommended advice is to plan out or outline what you want to get done very soon because things are wrapping u quicker than you think.