♚ 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♚

Aries: learns like a bumblebee, flitting between topics with a zealous passion. attacks every subject with a fierce determination, but sometimes finds it difficult to finish what they started.

Taurus: learns with care and deliberation. only wants to learn what they want to learn- likes to avoid things that bore them. wants to take their time poring over every fact, doesn't like to rush the process.

Gemini: learns for the rush. for being able to understand something new and complex, for recognizing the world around them as more than it simply seems. sometimes avoids tackling subjects that are difficult or may not come as easily.

Cancer: prefers learning about things they can recognize in daily life, like people or science. wants to apply their learning at every opportunity. learns best through experience and through the senses.

Leo: likes being the first or the best when learning, making discoveries or winning competitions- thus makes bold, creative choices when interpreting new subjects. works hard, but wants to keep that behind the scenes.

Virgo: learns to help guide others. enjoys learning for the sake of it, but prefers having a goal, and has the grit to see it through. strives to be methodical and efficient while learning, leaving no moment wasted.

Libra: learns quickly but can be forgetful. mind often becomes preoccupied with what their learning, tends to fixate and switch at the drop of a hat. has a fondness for all subjects and likes to visualize a future studying each of them.

Scorpio: learns not only with their mind but with their heart. likes to focus on subjects that start off as more difficult for the victory that comes in understanding. learns in a lasting way; information is not easily forgotten.

Sagittarius: learning is driven by curiosity. has many questions when learning something new, wants to get down to the details quickly. likes to learn about the same thing through different perspectives.

Capricorn: likes to see the big picture, to make connections while learning even between the most obscure things. has an analytical mind good at detecting patterns, even subconsciously, which in turn helps them be successful.

Aquarius: learning is like breathing: easy, natural, and ever-occurring. takes in information from the world around them or from books, but sometimes gets overly caught up in theory. can struggle with staying grounded.

Pisces: oscillates between learning for purpose and learning for escape. wants to learn to understand the world around them or to take a breath of fresh air from the surroundings. often drawn to knowledge in the arts or the humanities.