♚ 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 (𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒞𝒶𝓃) ♚

Aries are the children of the Zodiac; therefore, they walk through life with an innocent and sometimes naive outlook.

Taurus is one of the most possessive signs of the Zodiac. They crave security above all else.

Gemini is the permanent teenager of the Zodiac. They don't take life to seriously and are most concerned with having fun.

Cancer is the mother of the Zodiac. They don't feel complete unless they have something or someone to nurture.

Leo is the star of the Zodiac. They want to be in the spotlight at all times.

Virgo is the natural caretaker of the Zodiac. They need to be constantly serving others.

Libra wish for everything to be fair and balanced. They are constantly trying to keep their, as well as everyone around them, lives in harmony.

Scorpio is the darkest sign of the zodiac. They are not afraid to plunge into dark places other signs dare not go.

Sagittarius upmost concern is enjoying life. These people will generally have a positive outlook in most situations.

Capricorn is the father of the zodiac. They put most of their energy into their career.

Aquarius is the revolutionary of the zodiac. They aren't afraid to shock people, in fact, they delight in it.

Pisces is the dreamer of the zodiac. They are constantly submerging into other worlds in order to escape reality.