♛ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒯𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ♛

Dear Aries,
When I see you from across the room I am shocked by how vibrant your eyes are, the way you walk with such speed it's like you always have somewhere to be, can I come with you? Wherever you go I want to go, no matter how far no matter how hard, I'll do my best to keep up I just want to get to know you.

Dear Taurus,
Calmest one in the room, you don't even flinch, soft eyes watching the world bend and mend around you, yet you stand still not ever minding all the loudness and movement of others, you just wait patiently and consider, you have lovely eyes and you look so kind, I want to sit with you and and observe together I want to understand what you understand.

Dear Gemini,
I often look at you and wonder what you are thinking of deep inside, what your world looks like, you have the brightest of smiles and you look at the world like a possibility and not an end, you are so intriguing and I wish you would use your intriguing words on me let me hear your voice jumping off the walls and to my ears, let me hear you, for however long I don't mind I won't ever tire of your words.

Dear Cancer,
You are beautiful, do you know? I see it in the way you move so gracefully and without cause, never even noticing just how graciously you walk, you feel and hear so much more then I ever could imagine, will you take me into your world? Show me what is is like to see through those stunning eyes?

Dear Leo,
You are a ball of sunshine when my day is filled with clouds, when I feel like I'm going to cry you are right there to take my hand and show me something brighter, I've only ever felt at home when your eyes land on me, when you take me around the world with you and show you the brightest of possibilities in things.

Dear Virgo,
You are quiet with your words, but the power in them is unmistakable, I have never met another person with such strength in their words.
You hold yourself high and stare straight ahead, I wonder what it is like to be you, to know just how and where things are suppose to go, I admire you and I always have, that won't ever change I can swear on that.

Dear Libra,
I always imagine you will smell sweet, that when you say my name it will be soft and then you will throw your arms around me and burst into a smile, the most graceful person I've ever seen, like a ballerina, you never even have to try you are naturally attractive it is just an essence about you, take me by the hand and lead me to a land where i never have to look back, lean your head and laugh and for once don't worry about a thing.

Dear Scorpio,
I feel your emotions you hold, but you hold them with confidence and pride, you stand tall and fear nothing act like you own the land you walk upon, the seriousness in your expression the darkness in your eyes, oh how you intimidate me, and oh how I want to know you, how I want to sit next to you and hear you tell me things you tell no one.

Dear Sagittarius,
The freedom in your body is the most attractive thing I've seen, you never fear what's next and you never worry about what others say, you have a beauty about the way you do things, you move like a bird it is as though you are meant to have wings and be able to fly away, I wish I could give you wings and learn to fly with you.

Dear Capricorn,
You mystify me, the way you keep everything together as though you've always had a plan, for even when things fail you never show an expression of shock because you always have an answer for even the most difficult situations and I am always staring with my mouth agape, because unlike you I am shocked, shocked by how outstandingly amazing you are.

Dear Aquarius,
I want to know you, see the way your mind works and the thoughts you have, I want understand what you think when you lean down and press ink to paper creating beautiful art, I want to know how you keep trying, keep pushing for things to change when I know it's so hard, it's so hard for people to listen, for people to want to change, but you keep going with no fear just determination, I'll make things change for you, I'll fight with you.

Dear Pisces,
A cloud, a dream, a beautiful thing, your head in the clouds your eyes dazed you're  so sweet when you say "Hey." I think you might be the kindest person I've ever met, words soft and slow and somehow like poetry the answers honest but patient, understanding humans better then most, you see something I can't, sit with me and tell me your dreams, I don't mind, I never get bored of your imagination.