♛ 𝒩𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♛

Aries / be persistent in chasing your goal. do not give up. do not give in to negative thoughts. drive yourself toward it and do not let anything stop you.

Taurus / it's easy to get lost within yourself and your own thoughts. remember to reach out and not let yourself be alone too much. your mind controls your reality, make sure it's filled with as much positivity as possible.

Gemini / the way to get true love is to love yourself first. you have to put your energy into as much self care as possible. your true love will ultimately be you.

Cancer / take time to soak in nature and natural beauty. go on a walk, explore, it helps you find what you want, it will help you find peace.

Leo / do not give up on yourself. no matter what. no matter what happens. be your own best friend, put yourself above anything else.

Virgo / be in tune with your own needs. do not continue to put others ahead of yourself. don't let people put you last when you're doing everything for them.

Libra / do not make someone else your whole world. you need to remember that you are your own person, other people will not and do not complete you. you're whole on your own, and then love can come.

Scorpio / put your passions first. the most beautiful things get made when you put your whole heart into it.

Sagittarius / being able to realize when you're burnt out and need a break is so important. don't overwork yourself every single week, give yourself rest time. bubble baths are a must.

Capricorn / do not let anyone change you. it's not fair to you. the people who love you will love you for exactly who you are and nothing will change that.

Aquarius / remember that sometimes, transitions are hard. it's okay to be scared of change. be gentle with yourself as new things are coming, the changes are a good thing. it just takes some getting used to.

Pisces / indulge yourself in what you love. life is too short to not have all the pleasure you deserve. don't feel bad for eating the piece of cake or taking yourself out on a date.