♚ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝐸𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 ♚

ARIES: These elves make great warriors. They are strong, brave, and always stand their ground. They live in elven-built stone fortresses. Their flaws are coming on too strong and not giving people chances to explain themselves. They love to decorate their body with markings of war. They have very thick hair the color of blood, skin the color of a blue flame, and their eye color ranges from light pink to dark red. The males tend to have thick eyebrows, a very masculine jawline, prominent noses, and medium sized lips. Their hair tends to be wavy and goes down to about the collarbones. Their heights range from 5′11-7′0. The females tend to have thick yet defined eyebrows, strong jawline, small noses, big smiles, and full lips. They usually keep their hair long and natural, but up in a ponytail or in braids. Their heights range from 5′9-6′8.

TAURUS: This is the type of elf you would expect to see walking through a forest. They are happy and love to celebrate life. However, their flaw is gluttony and greed. They do not like to share their personal belongings. These elves live in the woods, in massive tree houses. Their hair is medium thickness and either light brown or dark brown. Their skin tone ranges from fair to olive and they have a greenish hue to them. Their eyes are often light blue or hazel, and rarely light brown. The females usually have slightly upturned noses, thin eyebrows, thin to medium lips, smirking smiles, and rounded faces. They tend to have straight or slightly wavy hair that they grow out very long, maybe hip length, and keep down. Their heights range from 3′6-4′9. The males tend to have average sized noses, medium thickness of eyebrows, rounded faces with a fairly strong jawline, and their lips tend to be very thin. They keep their hair long, about to their chest. Their heights range from 3′11-5′0.

GEMINI: These elves are sneaky and love to steal. They will take whatever isn't theirs if they want it. That being said, they are also very laughable and love to have a good time. Their flaw is forgetting about others' feelings. They live in societies on mountains. Their hair is usually thin to medium, blonde, and straight. Their skin tone is usually pale with a very light blue tint. Males have strong jawlines, huge, goofy smiles and medium sized lips, thick eyebrows, and average sized noses. They wear their hair in "manbuns" or braids. Their heights range from 5′4-6′5. The females usually have thick lips, huge smiles, small noses, thin defined eyebrows, and a lightly defined jawline. They wear the hair closest to the scalp in braids and let the braids fall into the rest of their hair, which usually comes down to just under the breast. Their heights range from 5′0-6′0.

CANCER: This kind of elf tends to be close to the water. They live on beaches in straw huts. They are a very matriarchal type of society. The males almost worship the females for their roles in giving life to them and nurturing them to adulthood. Their flaw is simply weakness to the outside world. They have long, wavy, silver hair. Their skin is a pale blue. Their eyes tend to be shades of purple or blue. The females are very soft looking and approachable. They have slightly rounded, not so harsh eyebrows, small noses, soft eyes and smiles, and medium thick lips. They wear their hair down, and it tends to come to about their bellybutton. Their heights range from 5′9-6′8. The males have wide yet soft eyes. Their lips are medium sized, their noses are small to average, and their eyebrows are medium thick. They either wear their hair in a manbun or down, coming down to their chest. Their heights range from 7′0-8′0.

LEO: These elves are radiant. They are dramatic, confident, and a fiery bunch. They live in castle like homes in savannah-type regions. They wear lots and lots of gold jewelry and love to decorate themselves. They also love children and make great fathers and mothers and protectors, overall. Their flaw is self-obsession and the inability to see what they do as wrong, no matter what. Their eyes are all the shades of gold, yellow, and orange. Their hair is very thick and ranges from bleach blonde to golden blonde to caramel brown. Their skin tone is fairly tanned to somewhat dark and they have golden undertones. The females usually have medium to thick lips, huge smiles thick defined eyebrows, small to average sized noses, cat-like eyes, and strong jawlines. Their hair is very curly and they wear their hair down or in braids for when it is too hot. Their heights range from 5′5-6′0. The males have harsh jawlines, medium to prominent noses, big eyes, thick lips, big, smirking smiles, and thick and slightly defined eyebrows. Their hair is very wavy, occasionally curly, and they wear it down. Their heights range from 6′0-7′0.