♚ 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒫𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒬𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 ♚

Aries: "Point is, people, don't get lured into a false sense of security, thinking he's out of the country. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to, so don't count on him being a long way away if you're taking any risks. I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but safety first!"

Taurus: "Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest." Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them. "What did you tell her?" "I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail," said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly."Much more macho." "Thanks," said Harry, grinning. "And what did you tell her Ron's got?" "A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where."

Gemini: "You could say sorry," suggested Harry bluntly. "What, and get attacked by another flock of canaries?" muttered Ron. "What did you have to imitate her for?" "She laughed at my mustache!" "So did I, it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen."

Cancer: "You should write a book," Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, "translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them."

Leo: "Excuse me, I don't like people just because they're handsome!" said Hermione indignantly. Ron gave a loud false cough, which sounded oddly like "Lockhart!"

Virgo: Lee Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides. "So - after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating -" "Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall. "I mean, after that open and revolting foul -" "Jordan, I'm warning you -" "All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure..."

libra: "And that's Smith of Hufflepuff with the Quaffle," said a dreamy voice, echoing over the crowds. "He did the commentary last time, of course, and Ginny Weasley flew into him. I think probably on purpose, it looked like. Smith was being quite rude about Gryffindor, I expect he regrets that now that he's playing them - oh, look, he's lost the Quaffle, Ginny took it from him, I do like her, she's very nice..."

Scorpio: "You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."

Sagittarius: "Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" Harry interrupted again. "So he can sneak up on people," said Ron. "Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."

Capricorn: "Well, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow..." "I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough."

Aquarius: "Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a Prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..." "Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.

Pisces: "Well?" Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?" Harry considered for a moment. "Wet," he said truthfully. Ron made a noise that might have indicated jubilation or disgust, it was hard to tell. "Because she was crying," Harry continued heavily. "Oh, said Ron, his smile fading slightly. "Are you that bad at kissing?" "Dunno," said Harry, who hadn't considered this, and immediately felt rather worried. "Maybe I am."