♚ 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝓎 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈 ♚

Aries: be fearless and let the thing you desire the most drive you. don't hold back, don't let anything stop you.

Taurus: let yourself become. let everything shape you into who you're supposed to be and be proud of what it took to get you to this place you're at now.

Gemini: the world could use more of your fierceness. don't let anyone ever water you down into something that you're not.

Cancer: the way you feel and move throughout life is important. without the deep thinkers like you, life would be bland and boring. embrace it.

Leo: bloom. grow. continue and flourish. you know who you are now isn't going to be who you are in a year, let this growth inspire you.

Virgo: being unique and completely yourself is something the world will thank you for. don't change yourself for other people.

Libra: let true love come into your heart. whether that be from people or passions, let it in. open yourself up, don't assume you will always be left heartbroken.

Scorpio: finish what you started. it's not worth it to give up now after how far you've come. you owe it to yourself to complete the things you want most.

Sagittarius: this new beginning will be scary and rocky, but it's what you've always wished for. your start to a new season is here, it's up to you to decide what you'll do with it.

Capricorn: seek to learn and experience new things. you may have think you've seen and learned everything you ever will, but I promise you that you are not even close to your full potential.

Aquarius: embrace the fact that even though things may not be ideal or perfect, you are not where you once were. things will only continue to get better if you keep working at it.

Pisces: love yourself enough to admit your own faults and make yourself better from them. we don't always know what we're doing all the time, but there's strength in admitting so.