♛ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝐹𝓁𝒾𝓇𝓉/𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝑜 𝐹𝓁𝒾𝓇𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 ♛

Aries

flirts by bringing you on adventures or talking about going somewhere with you, being really gentle/conscious of their actions around you, and including you/bringing you into their friend group.

To flirt with an Aries, you should give into their adventurous impulses, hang out with them and their friends, and show them you can have fun and like having fun with them.

Taurus

flirts by being really cuddly and affectionate, showing you they care about you, being there for you when you need them, and being less stubborn/more flexible about things around you.

To flirt with a Taurus, you should show them you appreciate them, have really chill hangouts with them, and be patient, as they like to take things slow.

Gemini

flirts by complimenting you, always wanting to be around you, being nicer to you than usual/than they are to other people, asking you questions, and being witty.

to flirt with a Gemini, you should be witty and sarcastic, listen to them and remember their little details and bring it up later, and compliment them on their mind/personality.

Cancer

flirts by being kind and caring, being honest with you, showing you their creative side, and joking with you sarcastically.

To flirt with a Cancer, you should be lighthearted and witty, ask them questions about themselves, and show you care.

Leos

flirts by showing off, trying to impress you, telling you stories, and dropping not so subtle hints.

To flirt with a Leo, give them compliments, listen to their stories, and let them take the lead.

Virgos

flirts by being really subtle, dropping whatever they are doing to help you, and sharing their interests with you.

To flirt with a Virgo, you should be patient and take things slow, ask them for their opinions/for their help, and be considerate.

Libra

flirts by being witty, complimenting you, always agreeing with you/taking your side, and wanting you to always be happy/making sure you are always happy.

To flirt with a Libra, you should be a bit more affectionate/touchy, have witty banter with them, do little things to show that you appreciate them, and make them feel special.

Scorpio

flirts by staring at you (the difference between a scorpio staring at you just because and a scorpio staring at you because they like you is if they stare at you and you look at them and they turn away quickly or try to make it look like they weren't staring at you at all, then they like you), will be very sarcastic, affectionate/physical, and will listen intently to what you have to say.

to flirt with a Scorpio, be a bit more mysterious and keep them guessing, show them you care, be sarcastic back at them (in a playful way), and do little favors for them.

Sagittarius

flirts by getting really excited when you are around, noticing small things you do, and laughing at your jokes even when they aren't funny.

To flirt with a Sagittarius, you should make bad jokes/puns, be honest and open with them, and go along with what they are doing.

Capricorn

flirts by showing you they trust you, being protective over you (they can get really jealous), sending you random yet thoughtful texts, and opening up to you about themselves.

To flirt with a Capricorn, show them you can be trusted, ask them questions/ask about their day, ask their opinions on things and let them know their opinion means a lot to you, and show them you care.

Aquarius

flirts by talking about opinions and asking about yours, telling you witty jokes and cheesy pick up lines, being honest with you, and being really interested in what you have to say/what you think.

To flirt with an Aquarius, you should be witty/punny, be original and be yourself, and show them that you can go with the flow.

Pisces

flirts by asking about you and wanting to know everything about you, asking you "what if" questions, showing you their sensitive side, and letting you see their life and their world.

To flirt with a Pisces, ask them interesting questions and pique their interest and imagination, open up to them, and show them you are dedicated to them.