four

•••

•••

"Were you ever going to tell me?" Bucky asked her as she stood with tears streaming down her face.

"I didn't know how."

"That time I brought you a drink, was that when you started drinking again?"

"No. I'd been doing it for two weeks before."

"You need to stop." He said quietly placing a hand on her arm.

"I know." She whispered.

"I'm going to help you."

"Natasha hates me. She's right. I was selfish, I didn't think of anyone else and I-I-" she sobbed covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey! It's ok, you're ok." He muttered, pulling her into a hug and holding her tightly as she sobbed.

"I don't know how to do it." She cried.

"I can help you. You're going to be ok."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It usually freaks people out." She mumbled into his chest.

"I'm a 98 year old man with a metal arm Ellie and you thought this would freak me out?" He joked.

"It's not funny James." She said with a slight laugh.

•••

It had been just under two months since the whole accident had happened, Ellie hadn't spoken to Natasha since and her and Bucky were now officially calling themselves a couple.

Ellie had stopped drinking and had been sober for 6 weeks.

Her and Bucky were rudely interrupted when her phone rang. She groaned loudly and rolled off of him. She picked it up off the nightstand and looked at who was calling.

Natalia💕
Incoming call
Accept / Decline

Italics ; Natasha
Bold : Ellie

"What Nat? You haven't answered my calls in weeks and now you decide to call me?"

"Was it him? Did he do it?"

"Do what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm in Vienna, signing the Sokovia accords, you know, the ones you refused to sign and it's been bombed. Bucky's the main suspect."

-

"Don't suppose you bombed anyone this morning did you?" She asked him as she turned to face her boyfriend.