Chapter Two: Sea World

Danyella,

I wroke up seeing Navoda writing on my belly.

"Navoda!" I yelled Jumping up she quickly dropped the marker and ran towards the bathroom shutting the door. I groaned before walking towards the second bathroom seeing she wrote Queen Breezy on my stomach. Let's pray she ain't use permanent marker

" Hurry up girl" Angel said setting the kids plates

"Look" I said lifting my shirt.

"Damn, I knew you missed him"

" I didn't do it!"

"Child go get dressed"

I screamed before walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I put on a simple outfit. My black Jeans with a blue and black checkerd button down along with my black timberland boots.

"Ok let's go" I said putting on my black pyramid snapback

"You look like a boy" Lavoda laughed. I Jumped at her making her run towards the car.

" alright let's go dammit" I said sliding across my blue Lamborghini lavender.

"Nah ah we're taking the truck"

" Why?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip. I'm only twenty two so I concider myself a kid even though I have one

" Fine you can take your child in that I'm taking my truck"

"Whatever" I said getting on the passenger side of the truck.

"I thought so"

****

"Mommy I wanna ride that!" Carter said pointing at a water ride.

" I'm tired baby, angel you can do it Im going to the food court"

"A'ight order me two slices of pineapple pizza with a side of cheese sticks and curly fries"

"Are you pregnant?" I said raising an eyebrow

"Girl bye" She said grabbing voda and Carter hands before walking away.

After ordering the food I sat at a table near the ride and scrolled through my instagram. I stopped at a picture of Chris at a house party. I'm beyond happy for him. But sometimes I wonder what could've been.

"Damn" I heard someone mumble. I looked up seeing a guy with brown almond shaped eyes looking at me. He cute I'ma admit. But I can only picture what he's into.

" Did you see something you like?" I asked making him smile

"Just my future baby mama"

See that's where he went wrong. Some people should think before they speak.

" I got a child and Ion want you sir! Now you can move on some place and from the looks of things you ain't got no child so why you here?" I said raising an eyebrow. With that he got up walking away. Nigga lost his mind.